Give JetNation a Grade so Far

TomShane

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can honestly say that the level and knowledge of the people here on this board makes it a great place to come to every day. Humor or attempts at humor (in my case) keeps the day and night bearable-A grade

The site itself is nice, but it's the people here that make it special. Some of the funniest things you will read on the internet are posted on this board. I'm glad to be here with you all. 8)

Maxman and TomShane, keep up the good work.

I'll give y'all an A, if only because the lack of 15 year olds wrecking havoc. And the forum is fun. Reminds me of another forum I am a member of (nope, not Jets related). It used to be fun, but everyone went and got lives on me. What's up with that? If I had a life, I wouldn't be able to do mock drafts and 13 brackets. Snap dawg!

This site should recieve an A.

Why?

1) You can post your opinion without it getting edited out.

2) Bren, GGG, Limo and Garb are here!

3) This website is absent a certain fat critter. So it automatically gets an A.

4) All the good people from the prior board have migrated here.

5) Good solid analysis, enough so to warrant Pats and steeler fans to migrate here.

6) Sexy women pics!

As for Requests...

1) Bren topless...(Whoops did I just type that?)

2) GGG in a two piece bikini?!??! (Damn, use your inner keyboard...)

hahah, well the site is great.

LL

Wow, that's about as much production as Coles YAC last season. :wink:

NFC Leaders Yards After Catch (Receivers)

Rank Name Team Games YAC

1 Brian Westbrook PHI 13 640

2 Tiki Barber NYG 16 542

3 Michael Clayton TB 16 521

4 Nate Burleson MIN 16 456

5 Darrell Jackson SEA 16 425

6 Thomas Jones CHI 14 412

7 Terrell Owens PHI 14 404

T-8 Marshall Faulk STL 14 382

T-8 Onterrio Smith MIN 11 382

10 Jermaine Wiggins MIN 14 358

11 Laveranues Coles WAS 16 357

A+ On the site.

Congrats on a excellent job.

The accidental glimpse MiamiJet gave us of the Home Page looked promising as well.

Well I'm back from Atlantic City and a little cranky. I give it and honest B. The site has definately grown very quickly, and has alot of good topics now that move pretty quickly. The members are great and the forum's 'looser' rules are fantastic.

The only things I don't like are the duck sh*t green colors, and the jump menu is confusing. Also waiting for the greatest football forum front page to emerge.

Well I'm back from Atlantic City and a little cranky. I give it and honest B. The site has definately grown very quickly, and has alot of good topics now that move pretty quickly. The members are great and the forum's 'looser' rules are fantastic.

The only things I don't like are the duck Sh#t green colors, and the jump menu is confusing. Also waiting for the greatest football forum front page to emerge.

It's on it's way Boozer,You won't be disappointed.

I am not much of a Jets fan, nor much of a homo. So, I didn't expect to enjoy the site as much as I do. Excellent job, fellas. Lots of enthusiastic and knowledgeable football fans. Now, if Max would just stop PM'ing me to play naked twister with him......

Archived