Give JetNation a Grade so Far

TomShane

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro, how could you not have a pop-up blocker?

And you should get a spyware/adware remover while you're at it

Webroot makes a good spyware/adware remover, and Panicware makes a good popup blocker

No need for a popup blocker. Just use Firefox instead of IE.

Incomplete. I want to see the rest of the site.

I love the message board, though.

Are there really pop-ups? I've been blocking them for years.

Hell Yeah! I had like 5 or 6 of em' at one time! The damn things wouldn't close either, kept getting this "error, not responding" box when i tried to close em'.

Actually the newest version of IE has a built-in popup blocker ... I have it and it works like a charm

I have 6.0 for Windows XP

IE still allows ActiveX though, the primary vector for spyware to infect your pc.

I would recommend Firefox to anyone.

The message board gets an "A" in spite of Max.

Looking forward to seeing the front page.

If you think another site would better serve your needs maybe it is time for you to start another one of your famous threads.

On a serious tip.

The site needs to advertise more. You gotta be a presence on the internet and at Jets functions.

Promoting the site at the draft would be a good idea.

I agree with the pea green statement.LOL Site could use a better green.

I don't really come to these sites for color patterns. I'm just interested in opinions and analysis.

I'm ok with the smilie faces. They are growing on me. This one is spooky. :twisted: lol

The advertising will come. Our V.P. Of Marketing is doing a great job so far and will make us known at the Draft. BIG THINGS PLANNED.

But for right now we are just trying to ease into things a bit. We have done so much, so fast. Need to take care of a few more things. Then we will be ready for the I.P.O.

I'd say overall a B

the New York Jets/NFL talk is kinda cluttered with a variety of off-topic subjects

I'm kinda confused as to whether the Lounge is an off-topic forum or a feedback forum :?

if its a feedback forum, then there should just be a seperate off-topic forum right below the NYJ/NFL talk one

We are holding off on that. Eventually we may start a poll to see what people feel about the OT stuff.

I give it an honest A too.

I do have a question though. Can we get rid of the damn pop-ups? :D

Not sure if that is a joke or not. In case it isn't a joke, I will answer it.

We have NO ADVERTISING HERE. That means we have no popups. Right now there is very little installed here. Just the message board software.

Those pop ups are not ours. If you have problems post a topic in the Computer section (Ham just gave you a solution) but other people might have thoughts as well.

We have NO ADVERTISING HERE. That means we have no popups. Right now there is very little installed here. Just the message board software.

Those pop ups are not ours. If you have problems post a topic in the Computer section (Ham just gave you a solution) but other people might have thoughts as well.

Sounds like StillerPaul has adware problems.

Paul, get Ad-aware and Spybot Search & Destroy (both free) and RUN THEM!

i give the site:

A for the rebellion factor. Its was beautiful.... like the french revelution

B- for amusement, but as it grows in size more people = more posts = more stuff to read. more fights...more drama...you know what i mean :wink:

one thing i learned here is that jetgirl is more wacked than i ever though. maybe LL isnt such an a$$hole after all

bottom line, nice job, nice BALLSY jobs by a couple of homos

i give the site:

A for the rebellion factor. Its was beautiful.... like the french revelution

B- for amusement, but as it grows in size more people = more posts = more stuff to read. more fights...more drama...you know what i mean :wink:

one thing i learned here is that jetgirl is more wacked than i ever though. maybe LL isnt such an a$$hole after all

Thanks, DK. I really try not to be an a$$hole but when some (un-named) person just wants to destroy you, you get a little irritated. As you can see, I wasnt the only victim. Anyway, that is all in the past. Welcome to Jetnation, similar to the French Revolution without the funny wigs.

LL

P.S. Glad you enjoyed the Los Yets personality. Humor is medicine for the soul.

bottom line, nice job, nice BALLSY jobs by a couple of homos

... " it rubs the lotion in the skin" ...

how many strokes would you like ? :wink:

... i seriously enjoy what people have to say here ... i don't know if there may be a loyalty issue, but the biggest addition i would like to see is flowtrain ... very smart & informative ...

l_j_r

... " it rubs the lotion in the skin" ...

how many strokes would you like ? :wink:

... i seriously enjoy what people have to say here ... i don't know if there may be a loyalty issue, but the biggest addition i would like to see is flowtrain ... very smart & informative ...

l_j_r

I don't know Flowtrain. But that dude is the smartest poster going. You don't want to be on the wrong side of that Train.

I wanted to give $100 to anyone who got Flow to post here. But TomShane was too cheap. Also said it wasn't ethical. Whatever.

I don't know Flowtrain. But that dude is the smartest poster going. You don't want to be on the wrong side of that Train.

I wanted to give $100 to anyone who got Flow to post here. But TomShane was too cheap. Also said it wasn't ethical. Whatever.

I will get him here for FREE....Now what skirt should I wear??

I will go with the Sharon Stone look... :wink:

That "move" in that movie by Sharon Stone was probably the most reviewed (via vcr/dvd player) move in all time. I remember that everyone was trying the "slo-mo" feature on vcr's to see that landing strip.

Bren, you do that..flowtrain will be here in 5 secs.

LL

Archived