Give JetNation a Grade so Far

TomShane

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAN TX.

Sounds like a solid idea. The guy doesn't know jack squat about football to begin with. His dissenting opinions on what may be a group stroking session by overzealous Jets fans have no place here whatsoever. The idea of having someone play devil's advocate to all 'great ideas' voiced by Jets fans is laughable. I mean, what fun is this board with supporters of the opposition when we could all be alone, telling each other how great the Jets really are? Last yet foremost, the man has no character whatsoever. I've learned that from our weekly phone conversations when he's went out of his way to ask me about my family, my job and how things are in general in between secretly giving the Jets credit where it is deserved.

I'll give y'all an A, if only because the lack of 15 year olds wrecking havoc. And the forum is fun. Reminds me of another forum I am a member of (nope, not Jets related). It used to be fun, but everyone went and got lives on me. What's up with that? If I had a life, I wouldn't be able to do mock drafts and 13 brackets. Snap dawg!

My grade drops, from an A to a B... based on the damned 15 year olds running amok. Ok, not just the 15 year olds... those damned Bush supporters who were here, before I left. Now, that I'm back from my trip, I see no Reggie Bush around. I guess he was a false prophet?

My grade drops, from an A to a B... based on the damned 15 year olds running amok. Ok, not just the 15 year olds... those damned Bush supporters who were here, before I left. Now, that I'm back from my trip, I see no Reggie Bush around. I guess he was a false prophet?

Jesus, they had you locked inside that box wearing the gimp outfit for a long time. Welcome back. :lol:

I give the site an A-

Mel Gives the site a B+

Things that would make it better

1) return of Limo Bashing

2) calendar of the Woman of JN (u2 garb)

3) Return of Mot Enahs

4) Dismantle Southern Jets Avatar

1st off we cant bash Limo, she gave Max a Brokeback Mountain Poster signed by all Jet players, even Cavka,,

2nd, what the hell is wrong with my Dude Avatar??

assmop, we used to go to lunch together, you know the Dude and I are lookalikes...

Hey TX - what on Earth did you give the Jets credit for? Outstanding BBQ?

btw - I assume "guest" is now the dearly departed Tom Shane. Just curious: when someone leaves of there own accord, does their name gets changed to "guest" or was he banned and the name gets changed to "guest"? Is this a kindler, gentler way of telling people they are no longer welcome and if so, why call 'em a guest in the first place?

:lol:

btw - I assume "guest" is now the dearly departed Tom Shane. Just curious: when someone leaves of there own accord, does their name gets changed to "guest" or was he banned and the name gets changed to "guest"? Is this a kindler, gentler way of telling people they are no longer welcome and if so, why call 'em a guest in the first place?

TomShane died in a horrible masterbating accident. We didn't have the heart to tell you guys.

why does the guest say, "online" ?? that is bizarre.

anyway... i have to think about the grade for this site...i recently learned that it was a football forum...

A for the lyrics :mrgreen:

B+ needs more humor...

B need more smilies ;)

Where have all the flowers gone?

Long time passing

Long time ago

Girls have picked them every one

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever learn?

c-ya, Blackout! :lol:

BTW - Boston Sports radio loudly voicing their displeasure at Jim Rice falling short in HOF votes. No, I do not care and have no opinion either way....it just seems like he is on the ballot every year. How many chances does a player get?

i say we ban the current trolls (TX and Alk) and replace them with new trolls who know something about football

Alk is just a farmer who found a computer in his cornfield after the last tornado.

Tx is a smart football guy but you have to peel back the rough skin and go down a couple layers of ego and 2 layers of failed stand up comic to get to the juicy football goodness in the center.

BTW - Boston Sports radio loudly voicing their displeasure at Jim Rice falling short in HOF votes. No, I do not care and have no opinion either way....it just seems like he is on the ballot every year. How many chances does a player get?

He will never make it. Sorry redsox fans. "another one uh,and another one ,UH,another one bites the dust!"

He will never make it. Sorry redsox fans. "another one uh,and another one ,UH,another one bites the dust!"

seriously, where is tomshane???

did he get banned, get married , lose his roadrunner?

no one that i know of has ever i na serious way told us where he went and why???

Tx is a smart football guy but you have to peel back the rough skin and go down a couple layers of ego and 2 layers of failed stand up comic to get to the juicy football goodness in the center.

this is quite a disturbing statement :shock:

smizzy... whats a matter? you fall and hit your head?

Sutter was on the ballot for the 13th time, the first player elected so late since Ralph Kiner in 1975. Rice was appearing for the 12th time and has three years remaining on the writers' ballot. Gossage was on the ballot for the seventh time.

Garb

Rice has three more years -15 years total as this paragraph states

Garb...that post was very Seinfeld like! :wink:

Guest is what you show up as if you are deleted. Tom deleted himself before he left on his mission to help bring literacy to various 3rd World Nations. That is why his old posts show up like that.

Guest posting has been disabled. So he is the only one that will appear that way.

Archived