Give JetNation a Grade so Far

TomShane

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we love Tx... he is great... blah blah blah... :roll:

so nauseating .... :puke:

his posts are kinda like a train wreck.. you know you shouldnt look (read) ...but you cant keep from doing so...

....much like those lyrics you like to post. Thing is, I do try to avoid them.....they just seem to pop up everywhere.

GG - the singing Cactus. Smizzy - the failed comedian Cactus. Good for two things: the Circus and Botanical Freak Shows.

:lol:

....much like those lyrics you like to post. Thing is, I do try to avoid them.....they just seem to pop up everywhere.

GG - the singing Cactus. Smizzy - the failed comedian Cactus.

are you saying i have sharp edges, ms. sweet pea?

i have heard cactus called succulent plants :D i think that is what i am like :mrgreen:

So, you are describing yourself as a "sharp plant?" I have a fern in my dinningroom. It's sharp too.

See what I mean? Jets fans..... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

BTW - I'm just bustin' and killing time. Waiting for my sister-in-law to come to my home and put my cable/vcr/tv/stereo stuff together for me. Two things I can't do: read maps and figure out electrical gadgets. I think this is why most women get married, actually. :lol:

There are a lot of knowledgable posters on this site and it is great to debate every piece of minutae that happens in Jetland. Despite the bickering we are all passionate Jets fans (except for the Patsie contingent)and just want to see the team win.

The best part is, no censorship of Jets bashing and the the amount of posters that have a great sense of humor. There are some very funny people here.

If we can stop the constant homosexual propositioning and harassment by Maxman I'll give it an A. Until then, A-.

• 4 weeks later...

Tabor and DNA...

The front page is a few weeks away. Met with the guy tonight. What's in store? A new design is 1st on the list. Some of the other items are:

-A layout that is a huge improvement over our current one (an emhasis is being put on a better archiving solution for our Editorials and Jet News)

-All original Jets Content

-A new and improved fan photo gallery

-An incredible download section (you are going to be really impressed with this)

-Our JN Salary Cap page will now be properly displayed

There are other items but I want to hold off on discussing them for the time being. Also remember that we welcome any ideas or thoughts you guys have.

Oh and we are looking into a chat room upgrade. I found something pretty cool but I want to be certain it is stable before deciding to make a switch or not. But the chat button will be up there soon...just in time for our draftdaddy.com chat next week.

JetNation is a community effort. So keep telling us what you think!

Tabor and DNA...

The front page is a few weeks away. Met with the guy tonight. What's in store? A new design is 1st on the list. Some of the other items are:

-A layout that is a huge improvement over our current one (an emhasis is being put on a better archiving solution for our Editorials and Jet News)

-All original Jets Content

-A new and improved fan photo gallery

-An incredible download section (you are going to be really impressed with this)

-Our JN Salary Cap page will now be properly displayed

There are other items but I want to hold off on discussing them for the time being. Also remember that we welcome any ideas or thoughts you guys have.

Oh and we are looking into a chat room upgrade. I found something pretty cool but I want to be certain it is stable before deciding to make a switch or not. But the chat button will be up there soon...just in time for our draftdaddy.com chat next week.

JetNation is a community effort. So keep the

Even after the front page is all pretty, I hope you will still allow my ****ty fantasy football columns to knock down the quality a couple of notches.

If not, I hear they are looking for FF columnists at other sites. Plus, they will pay me 55 dollars to write them. Where they came up with that figure, I don't know.

I should have included that in the original list.

New and Improved Fantasy Football Advice. That is right ladies and gentleman I am happy to announce that The Troll has signed a 4 year contract extension to be the fantasy guru here at JN.

He was expensive. But worth it.

New and Improved Fantasy Football Advice. That is right ladies and gentleman I am happy to announce that The Troll has signed a 4 year contract extension to be the fantasy guru here at JN.

I'm glad we could get the deal done. I had heard rumors you were going to bring back GlennFoley to replace me.

I guess it's better than having Guns give football predictions.

What? He still does that? Bloody hell!

But, the site was kick ass back when Polly started the thread, and it still kicks ass to this day. Over 1,000 users, and growing.

Ill have to see the #'s before I make a judgment. Does this mean my FF status has been revoked? Scumbags.