Weatherford Logo Contest - Verde is this one yours?

Maxman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel as though I'm being made the victim of latent homosexuality jokes here.

Tom I am not sure you are really the victim. Often times it seems like you just find a way to back into these jokes.

Did Verde win?

First I want to say, 'Thank You" to everyone who voted! I got SO MUCH positive feedback from so many people, I am truly humbled.

The voting is over and both of my logos are on top by a HUGE margin (as they have been the ENTIRE contest). Announcement should come relatively soon, I would think. Fingers crossed the powers that be do the right thing.

-Lyn

First I want to say, 'Thank You" to everyone who voted! I got SO MUCH positive feedback from so many people, I am truly humbled.

The voting is over and both of my logos are on top by a HUGE margin (as they have been the ENTIRE contest). Announcement should come relatively soon, I would think. Fingers crossed the powers that be do the right thing.

-Lyn

I am confused...your two logos are in 1st and 2nd place, right? It looks like you have the highest rating by far. What is to be decided?

although this isnt self promotion .... i am bumping it nonetheless to tell you that my girl Verde won the contest!!!!

WOOT!!!! :)

Thanks, Nao! You're the best!

Congrats to the sexylicious Verde for winning this competition!

<blushing> Huge compliment. I'm a little turned on right now! lol

Awesome. Very well deserved.

Phil.. thank you. If you ever open up a coffee house and need a logo, I'm your girl! bwahaha!

THANKS, EVERYONE! eusa_dance.gif

Phil.. thank you. If you ever open up a coffee house and need a logo, I'm your girl! bwahaha!

WOOT! Nice work, V! Congratulations!

That is funny. Hey I just saw that you beat out Walk Design. He seems pretty cool, other than the time that he blasted the graphics you created, that was unprofessional imo. But he has a nice resume so beating him is a great accomplishment. Excellent job!

That is funny. Hey I just saw that you beat out Walk Design. He seems pretty cool, other than the time that he blasted the graphics you created, that was unprofessional imo. But he has a nice resume so beating him is a great accomplishment. Excellent job!

What else is there to say, really?! ;)

At this point in the thread it held a lot of promise!

Unfortunately didn't pan out that way! :(

Oh and.... Congrats Verde!

Thanks, JFiD.

I'm straight but getting a compliment like that from a sexy lady is a huge compliment.

I'd like to be the meat in a Verde/DLJ sandwich.

Dont know if that fits the theme of this thread, but something I thought I'd add.

She already rejected the idea of one extra vagina in the bed. What makes you think she'd say yes to two?

I dunno about that.

An ex-gf had told me once that 70% of the women have been with a woman and the other 30%, they are LYING! :)

Shocking that you and this lesbian girl broke up lol.

Archived