Joba done for season...TJ surgery needed

AFJF

Ian Kennedy is doing better than all the pitchers the Yankees baby ruled.

The same can be said for Jeff Karstens who they dumped....3.40 ERA and 43 Ks to 11 BBs.

The same can be said for Jeff Karstens who they dumped....3.40 ERA and 43 Ks to 11 BBs.

Yep. I never put too much stock into how they hype or handle young pitching. Hughes needs to come back strong and the killer B's down below need to live up to all the advance billing or Cashman and the Yanks are left with a poor resume on the decisions they made with their young pitching.

Joba's shoulder injury 3 years ago was really where it ended for him anyways. He was just a name at this point...He had a ton of talent, injuries happen.

Hughes on the other hand is just a bitch and was never that good.

Well I can see the "Joba Rules" worked real well. :rolleyes:

Considering Joba's "fitness" routine I don't think we will be seeing him anytime soon.

I hope between him and Hughes, Cashman finally gets the messages to stop babying these arms.

Looks like the fitness routine consisted of nightly 12-ounce curls followed by a pizza run.

As to The Rules-get Betances and Banuelos up here to fill in and cut the babying crap.They have nobody else; the staff is basically CC, Burnett every other turn, Robetrson, Mo and dreck. Look where The Rules got us; 3 prospects either gone (Kennedy), hurt (Joba) or useless (Hughes). Let these young guys pitch already and stop treating them like Fabrege eggs.

Looks like the fitness routine consisted of nightly 12-ounce curls followed by a pizza run.

As to The Rules-get Betances and Banuelos up here to fill in and cut the babying crap.They have nobody else; the staff is basically CC, Burnett every other turn, Robetrson, Mo and dreck. Look where The Rules got us; 3 prospects either gone (Kennedy), hurt (Joba) or useless (Hughes). Let these young guys pitch already and stop treating them like Fabrege eggs.

Amen.

Well I can see the "Joba Rules" worked real well. :rolleyes:

Considering Joba's "fitness" routine I don't think we will be seeing him anytime soon.

I hope between him and Hughes, Cashman finally gets the messages to stop babying these arms.

Good point about the Joba rules...

I have not given up on Hughes yet. I gave up on Joba long before this.

I did always say Hughes was going to be better. Just hoped it would be in the really good to great comparison. Not okay to out of baseball, lol.

Archived