LeBron is NOT Michael Jordan

visajets

So Jesus redirected his shots in the fourth quarter of six games?

Yes. God made him miss shots and play lousy D on Dirk when he got an easy bucket to essentially seal the deal.

This is the same God that also blessed him with a 6'9 265lb body too.

He said something along the lines of...

"The Great Man upstairs knows when its my time. Right now, is not my time"

How is that blaming god? He just said it's not his time LOL. That sucks cuz if he actually did blame god, I'd have some respect for him :)

No Lebron is not Jordan. He's still one of the best to play today. He'll get his titles.

How is that blaming god? He just said it's not his time LOL. That sucks cuz if he actually did blame god, I'd have some respect for him :)

No Lebron is not Jordan. He's still one of the best to play today. He'll get his titles.

He blamed God by saying it wasnt his time, if God thought it was his time, then he'd have won.

How do you not seeing this as blaming God? It the same, just not saying, "Its Gods fault" - which would be epic and I'd probably appreciate as well for how much I hate him.

He blamed God by saying it wasnt his time, if God thought it was his time, then he'd have won.

How do you not seeing this as blaming God? It the same, just not saying, "Its Gods fault" - which would be epic and I'd probably appreciate as well for how much I hate him.

He believes god has a plan for him, and he'll get his titles down the road. He's not saying god interfered and made him lose. It's kinda like the typical PC response that most guys give these days. According to Lebron's logic, god controls everything, therefor he can be blamed for everything. "I didn't win the title, god did it". SPOILER ALERT: God most likely doesn't exist! It's like every athlete these days has to thank god, or they get demonized. No, it wasn't your hard work and dedication that won you the title. It was a magical sky man, who ensured your life is set in stone and you have no control. So silly.

Why not? He's not strong enough to wrestle it away from Scottie?

If it wasnt for Scottie, MJ wouldnt have 6 rings. Jordan needed pippen more than the media/fans like to admit.

That entire team changed, including coaches. The only other person what was along side Jordan through the entire dynasty was Scottie.

33 was the man.

If it wasnt for Scottie, MJ wouldnt have 6 rings. Jordan needed pippen more than the media/fans like to admit.

That entire team changed, including coaches. The only other person what was along side Jordan through the entire dynasty was Scottie.

33 was the man.

Pippen was very good, but he was not the man. He was the man next to the man.

33 was the man.

Ummm, Phil Jackson and Tex Winter were on the bench for all six Bulls titles son.

33 was the man.

No Jordan didnt need Pippen. He needed players, but Pippen was an interchangeable part. Its no different than Drexler being the guy to push Olajuwon over the hump. There are probably 15 players from that era that you could put in Pippens place and they win 6 titles. There are 0 players from that era you put in Jordans place and they win 6 titles. They probably dont win 1.

No Jordan didnt need Pippen. He needed players, but Pippen was an interchangeable part. Its no different than Drexler being the guy to push Olajuwon over the hump. There are probably 15 players from that era that you could put in Pippens place and they win 6 titles. There are 0 players from that era you put in Jordans place and they win 6 titles. They probably dont win 1.

Drexler is a pretty good guy to be compared to. He made the finals a bunch of times with Buck in Portland.

lol, dude, you said Drexler like he was just a nobody.

Anyway, that sounds all good, but they didnt change Scottie, nor should they. Just like the bulls made it a priority to keep Jordan they gave that same respect to Pippen. You can get rid of the rest.

So you can talk about those 15 players....which could be true, but the bulls werent willing to take that chance and find out.

Thats respectable imo. Scottie not only had skills but there were certain things that he did better than Jordan (defensively). But because Jordan was such an offensive highlight that fact kinda dimmed out Scottie's contribution which I can understand. But trust me, Scottie doesnt hold Jordans jock strap. I think Scottie earned the right to hold his own. Thats all im saying.

MJ is the best to alot of people, and I can see why.

Archived