LeBronze

shawn306

''Absolutely not, because at the end of the day, all the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day, they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,'' James said. ''They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.

''They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they have to get back to the real world at some point.''

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/stil-no-crown-for-lebron-james-as-miami-heat-lose-nba-finals-061211?gt1=39002

What a d!cksmack.

Ha! What a fag. I lose more and more respect for this dude every time he opens his stupid mouth. I'm shocked he didnt pull the same sh*t he did when the Magic owned him a few years back by not giving any respect to the Mavs, refusing to shake their hands and admitting they were the better team. Thats when I lost all respect for him.

He doest give a ****. He's more concerned about fans than himself. What a moron.

In LeBrons defense he shook hands and talked with JKidd. Dirk on the other hand hurdled people to leave the floor before time expired. Just sayin.

Dirk has worked his whole life at one goal and he accomplished it. He was overcome by his emotions. Can't fault the guy at all.

Dirk didn't shake hands after the game. He went straight to the locker room.

1. He went to the locker room to compose himself. Pretty forgiveable when you realize he's busted his a$$ his entire life to get to this one moment.

2. After the routine that James and Wade put on before game 5 can you blame the guy for not wanting to shake their hands?

He might have been annoyed because Lebron and Wade disrespected him before the game.

He's already stated several times that this was hardly the case. He left with a few seconds on the clock actually, and it was because he said he'd basically already started crying by then and went to the locker room to compose himself. Supposedly Terry had to convince him to come back out and accept the trophy because he was too overwhelmed by the moment. After all he's been through over his career, can't really blame the guy.

Lebron with Orlando was different. He admitted that he purposefully didn't shake their hands because he was upset that they beat him and he couldn't accept losing.

He's already stated several times that this was hardly the case. He left with a few seconds on the clock actually, and it was because he said he'd basically already started crying by then and went to the locker room to compose himself. Supposedly Terry had to convince him to come back out and accept the trophy because he was too overwhelmed by the moment. After all he's been through over his career, can't really blame the guy.

Lebron with Orlando was different. He admitted that he purposefully didn't shake their hands because he was upset that they beat him and he couldn't accept losing.

To a lesser opponent who beat the 4-1. That was the icing on the cake of that whole issue and when I lost all respect for Prince James. They won 1 game that series on a complete **** up by Van Gundy by not guarding the inbounds pass. And didnt LeBron need to bank in that game winning 3 too?

Not that he cares though, I returned to my sh*tty unhappy life this morning.

To a lesser opponent who beat the 4-1. That was the icing on the cake of that whole issue and when I lost all respect for Prince James. They won 1 game that series on a complete **** up by Van Gundy by not guarding the inbounds pass. And didnt LeBron need to bank in that game winning 3 too?

Not that he cares though, I returned to my sh*tty unhappy life this morning.

Yeah, he tried telling all of the media that players don't shake each others' hands after every game. Basically telling this to reporters who are at every game of every season, some of whom have been involved in the league far longer than him. Pretty comical justification.

Why didn't LeBron James go to college?

He didn't want to show up for the finals!

If LeBron James wanted a ring, he should have stayed in Cleveland and bought one from Terrelle Pryor.

I'm here all week folks!

Don't ask Lebron James for change of a dollar. He only has 3 quarters.

Archived