Anonymous starting a revolution

hoping4ASuperBowl

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had heard rumblings about a june date for a demonstration. I've been reading about the fed for years. it's outrageous. I read recently that they sent $600,000,000,000 to foreign banks, and won't say how much they loaned to banks through the "discount window" which they don't have to account for !!!

so they send our money oversees and to their buddies, and not only do we not have a say in it, they won't even tell us what's going on.

ever see the movie, "too big to fail ?" two of my companies customers were in it, Dick Fuld and John Thain. Connecticut is ground zero for these scumbags

I had heard rumblings about a june date for a demonstration. I've been reading about the fed for years. it's outrageous. I read recently that they sent $600,000,000,000 to foreign banks, and won't say how much they loaned to banks through the "discount window" which they don't have to account for !!!

so they send our money oversees and to their buddies, and not only do we not have a say in it, they won't even tell us what's going on.

ever see the movie, "too big to fail ?" two of my companies customers were in it, Dick Fuld and John Thain. Connecticut is ground zero for these scumbags

It's a very disturbing situation. And it's terrible how it just keeps getting worse and worse. Remember this video?

It's a very disturbing situation. And it's terrible how it just keeps getting worse and worse. Remember this video?

:o

of course you don't have jurisdiction honey, the bank won't tell anyone what is going on.

not only has the US become the world police, we are now becoming the worlds bank, and it's our kids blood being spilled, and our money being spent

crap, I'm not going to sleep tonight......

:o

of course you don't have jurisdiction honey, the bank won't tell anyone what is going on.

not only has the US become the world police, we are now becoming the worlds bank, and it's our kids blood being spilled, and our money being spent

crap, I'm not going to sleep tonight......

I think the most disturbing thing I heard so far was at the beginning of the first video when the 60 minutes anchor said the US has the biggest income disparity gap of any industrialized country. USA, fail.

I think the most disturbing thing I heard so far was at the beginning of the first video when the 60 minutes anchor said the US has the biggest income disparity gap of any industrialized country. USA, fail.

yup. warren buffet was kind enough to point out his secretary pays an effective tax rate twice as high as his because she gets a salary and he is paid in stock. The taxes he pays are capital gains, 15% she pays the sliding scale of about 30%

she makes 60k per year, and pays twice as much in taxes

ok, I have heartburn now

yup. warren buffet was kind enough to point out his secretary pays an effective tax rate twice as high as his because she gets a salary and he is paid in stock. The taxes he pays are capital gains, 15% she pays the sliding scale of about 30%

she makes 60k per year, and pays twice as much in taxes

ok, I have heartburn now

I'm freelance and I just paid more than twice what my wife pays in taxes. I also don't make twice as much as my wife.

I know that we dont do the political thing here on this website but I think this is much different. This effects everyone the same way so its not based on matter of opinion.

If a mod closes this thread I will officially leave Jetnation (as I do every night lol). And since im HIGHLY loved here I take it that my ultimatum will keep your thread secure!

:welc::mrgreen:

Don't get me wrong, I'm on board with the "banks suck" thing.

But how exactly does standing around in public compel a bank to do anything different?

They'll probably just send a crew to hand out t-shirts and take credit card apps. (and a percentage of us will sign up, take the shirt and be home in time for Jerry Springer)

But how exactly does standing around in public compel a bank to do anything different?

They'll probably just send a crew to hand out t-shirts and take credit card apps. (and a percentage of us will sign up, take the shirt and be home in time for Jerry Springer)

I don't know how much standing around in public is gonna have an effect and cause Bernakie to resign. But at least someone is trying to do something. If you check out that link they do have some more info on other sites on how to protest and help fight the fight if you're interested.

Villian, that video is outrageous. I love that man.

Our Dear Leader put us on the hook for ANOTHER war in Libya and to cover Greece's debts. Can anyone explain either? Don't care what party you belong to, the insane spending and the endless wars have to stop.

Our Dear Leader put us on the hook for ANOTHER war in Libya and to cover Greece's debts. Can anyone explain either? Don't care what party you belong to, the insane spending and the endless wars have to stop.

Our tax dollars go more towards wars in other countries than educating our own people. Our priorities are screwed up.

But isn't that...ummm..capitalism? :)

Our tax dollars go more towards wars in other countries than educating our own people. Our priorities are screwed up.

Yea and instead of being in 4 different wars at the same time trying to ward off this "terror", maybe we can have a war on homelessness. Send in the ground troops, carry all those homeless vets on the streets to safety. Get those human beings to some newly built housing we built up with money we saved by NOT being in so many wars.

This will not only save money but there will be almost zero casualties, it will actually be MUCH less in cost....and it will be a....can I say it....a humane war that will actually have a positive outcome??!!

Yea and instead of being in 4 different wars at the same time trying to ward off this "terror", maybe we can have a war on homelessness. Send in the ground troops, carry all those homeless vets on the streets to safety. Get those human beings to some newly built housing we built up with money we saved by NOT being in so many wars.

This will not only save money but there will be almost zero casualties, it will actually be MUCH less in cost....and it will be a....can I say it....a humane war that will actually have a positive outcome??!!

It's a nice thought, but a positive outcome is far from a foregone conclusion. Remember these are the kind of people that managed to lose money with OTB.

Anonymous is a hacktivist collective--there'll be a ton of denial of service disruptions and other stuff that'll cost the banks a lot of money. If they can get non-hackers to publicly protest, all the better. At the very least it brings attention to the matter.

Anonymous is a hacktivist collective--there'll be a ton of denial of service disruptions and other stuff that'll cost the banks a lot of money. If they can get non-hackers to publicly protest, all the better. At the very least it brings attention to the matter.

I would be pretty scared if Anon put a bulls-eye on my head considering the way they ****ed up HBGary.

Roughly at the same levels at the time of the Great Depression.

Both parties are more concerned about continued corporate profits than the citizens of this country. The people won't matter until we can't afford to buy sh*t anymore.

The whole situation is sickening.

I've always been entrepreneurial. Always had a couple irons in the fire in addition to whatever job I've held. America is a land of opportunity. I want it to remain that way.

But I think it's important for people with a reasonable sphere of influence to know of *ONE PERSON* who 'made it'. Over 4 decades, I've come to know several hundred people who are degreed professionals. All of them are your typical early risers, entrepreneurial, good looking, etc. Some are bright Engineers, some are good Salespeople. I think if this was 1960, at least ONE of them would have become independently wealthy. But NONE have.

Several have been entrepreneurs. Of those, the best are sole props 'hanging in there' hawking their wares in their shop from week to week. I've talked 2 of them thru Bankruptcies that weren't nice tidy Chapter 11s, because they'd taken loans from friends/family they cannot repay. In order for the rules of 'hard work' 'doing the right thing' and a little luck to be meaningful, it needs to actually HAPPEN more than it does right now.

Since I'm not seeing it happen, this philosophy is appearing to me to be more of a religion or fairy-tale, than something I can really feel good about.

My ancestors didn't come here for 'republicanism' or 'democratism' or any other 'ism'. They came here for "A better life". People in Europe aren't coming here in boats anymore, and it isn't for lack of opportunity. I've seen them laugh at the prospect.

We need to accept that something's wrong, realize that the people on tv are being told what to say (even the network YOU watch), and have the balls to ignore them and fix it.

soooo

did we get punked or is the revolution not being televised ?

100,00 people in Vendetta masks on bernanke's front lawn might get some media attention

but then they could always just appoint another cryptkeeper

not looking forward to binging wheelbarrows of cash to buy bread

Rallying doesnt work because it isnt an effective process. What does work is not participating in the the system as much as you possibly can. This also means however that we have to start taking responsibility for ourselves. Therein lies the problem we are not ready to face. Perfect example:

We need health insurance from our jobs only because we're not willing to give up Mc. Donald's etc. lol. Imagine if we took the responsibility for our health then that would be one less insurance company in our pocket, and more money for savings.

before you know it, simply by changing your lifestyle you'll realize that you dont need all these "so called" govt perks and then you can simply work off the books and keep your tax money too. Imagine how much money you can save? And if you're sick you can actually PAY for your own service instead of giving away thousands just to have "just in case" insurance that most of the time wont cover you because of some "technicality".

This is generally speaking, but you guys should get my point. The way out of this is to opt out of the system that continues to sh*t on all of us, but in order to accept that type of freedom we must also accept that responsibility. Those people can keep the shirt and rally. I can make that change in my head lol.

It's a nice thought, but a positive outcome is far from a foregone conclusion. Remember these are the kind of people that managed to lose money with OTB.

Technically this is true. Many of these people threw their opportunities away at the OTB, however, many others were hard working people who blew it on an "Off Track Bet" that their govt wouldnt cheat them out of prosperity. And unfortunately they ended up on the homeless block because they lost their job given the thievery, and because of that missed their mortgage payments too. Now they live in some shanty town in California

There's all types of OTB stories out there. Some will surprise you.

shanty-town.jpg

Technically this is true. Many of these people threw their opportunities away at the OTB, however, many others were hard working people who blew it on an "Off Track Bet" that their govt wouldnt cheat them out of prosperity. And unfortunately they ended up on the homeless block because they lost their job given the thievery, and because of that missed their mortgage payments too. Now they live in some shanty town in California

There's all types of OTB stories out there. Some will surprise you.

shanty-town.jpg

Dude you have it backwards. I wasn't condemning the homeless or those that blow money at OTB. I was talking about the bureaucracy that managed to lose money running OTB. They certainly can't be counted on to win a war on homelessness. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

ok, so the revolution begins today !!!

They suggest getting you use the innerwebz to spread the word, green thumb with gardening, being self reliant, moving away from FIAT currency and moving to precious metals...

worth the 10 minutes. not as dramatic as the prior video, but a compelling idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_9T1SPJXRI

I just hope the phase 3 isn't kerry rhodes announcing the jetblue marketing tie in on twitter !

the concept of currency is in the eye of the beholder.

dollars are paper. there's no real value to gold either. It's decorative heavy metal. more useful than paper to be sure. but it depends on the circumstances.

for example if the zombies were roaming the earth neither of these things are worth a damn. Cans of beans and shotguns would be the best currency. (Fiat currency vs commodity currency)

but it's not just a picture of a President. It's the idea of the B2 stealth bomber or the moon shot. it's Michael Jackson and Avatar.

I ask what country's currency is better than ours?

the Euro is tenuous

the Yen got fukashimi'ed

the Yuan is tainted with lead

we live in this world and there is a number one, and it's not close. Listen to the cable news everything sucks and we are all doomed. I don't think things are all that bad. So the Fed Prints some more money. Big damn deal. the people will still spend it.

Archived