Sex offender dies while raping a 77yr old woman

visajets

Justice was not served. This is the biggest loophole in our justice system.

These sex offenders get released with quickness and the percentages they will attack again are outrageously high.

Their dicks should be cut off on the first offense.

A 7 year old and this guy was allowed to walk the street again? ****ed up world we live in.

There ought to be a law requiring 'family analysis' when these guys are caught the first time. While I *wish* he's just an oddball, we ought to carefully check out their brothers/parents/children.

..and don't start with me about privacy. If he grew up this crazy and his family didn't say sh*t, they're either as crazy as he is, or criminally negligent by their silence.

I think anyone who lets a family member grow up this whacked has just signed up for a first class big-government shakedown.

Justice was not served. This is the biggest loophole in our justice system.

These sex offenders get released with quickness and the percentages they will attack again are outrageously high.

Their dicks should be cut off on the first offense.

A 7 year old and this guy was allowed to walk the street again? ****ed up world we live in.

Yes he was allowed to walk which I totally disagree with. JUSTICE WAS SERVED when the POS died while raping this woman. DEATH is JUSTICE in my book.

Yes he was allowed to walk which I totally disagree with. JUSTICE WAS SERVED when the POS died while raping this woman. DEATH is JUSTICE in my book.

Death isnt justice. We all die. And he was in the middle or raping a 77 year old. Sorry, no justice was served here. Who knows how many others were rapped too.

Justice would have been if the elderly lady chopped his dick off and he bled to death.

Death isnt justice. We all die. And he was in the middle or raping a 77 year old. Sorry, no justice was served here. Who knows how many others were rapped too.

Justice would have been if the elderly lady chopped his dick off and he bled to death.

Do they know she didnt? Maybe she cut it off, brought it home, framed it, and put it on the wall next to her family photos.

How is it justice that this poor woman was allowed to be raped?

Yeah, he died while raping a woman... that isn't justice... that is irony, if anything.

The woman will now be haunted with memories of him raping her, and dying in her presence. Probably ruined what is left of her life... doesn't sound like justice to me.

There should be a special place in hell for this "person."

I am so sick of the whole rehabilitation angle. Sick dudes like this do not get rehabilitated. They just get better at hiding their true selves. I say lock 'em up and throw away the key...better yet, instead of having my tax dollars feed the man, I prefer he just get put to death, but only after some 6'7" 290 pound guy named Bubba has his way with him for a couple of weeks.

There should be a special place in hell for this "person."

I am so sick of the whole rehabilitation angle. Sick dudes like this do not get rehabilitated. They just get better at hiding their true selves. I say lock 'em up and throw away the key...better yet, instead of having my tax dollars feed the man, I prefer he just get put to death, but only after some 6'7" 290 pound guy named Bubba has his way with him for a couple of weeks.

They need to try new methods like these:

clockwork_big.jpg

It's a messed up world, to me anyway, when someone like Burress gets time for shooting himself in the foot out of absolute stupidity, but some rapists walk having served less time. I want to understand the reasoning behind this. Really.

Perhaps it's lack of understanding, compassion or just plain stupidity or disrespect.

For example, does anyone else have a problem with this sentence:

"Isabel Chavelo Gutierrez was in the middle of assaulting the elderly victim when he complained to her that he wasn’t feeling well and stopped having sex with her, the Corpus Christi Caller reported."

For real? He was in the middle of "assualting her" when he started to complain that he was not feeling well and stopped having "sex with her."

I'm appalled.

And, to top it all off, he was "complaining?"

I throw up my hands in disgust.

In my opinion DEATH is JUSTICE while committing a crime. Same as if a burglar holds up a store with a gun then is shot by the store clerk. JUSTICE.

Dont be sorry you have your opinion and I have mine.

In my opinion DEATH is JUSTICE while committing a crime. Same as if a burglar holds up a store with a gun then is shot by the store clerk. JUSTICE.

How in the world do you find those 2 situations comparable?

That's not justice. Justice would've been served if he died while he was being raped.

I doubt this woman or a single member of her family even remotely thinks that justice was somehow served here.

How in the world do you find those 2 situations comparable?

The skumbag creep DIED while committing a viscious sick crime. I believe in GOD and he served the JUSTICE at that time.

Thats how in the world. Just because you dont agree with what I say I dont want to hear your righteous bullsh*t responses!

That store clerk had a bad day and a cool story to tell. I doubt that's the way the 77 year old woman might describe her ordeal.

Cool god you got there.

That store clerk had a bad day and a cool story to tell. I doubt that's the way the 77 year old woman might describe her ordeal.

Cool god you got there.

A 77yr old woman or a 27 yr old woman. Rape is rape. The SKUMBAG died. End of story. No trials no media no publicity. I feel for the poor woman.

The skumbag creep DIED while committing a viscious sick crime. I believe in GOD and he served the JUSTICE at that time.

Thats how in the world. Just because you dont agree with what I say I dont want to hear your righteous bullsh*t responses!

Dude, I'm at a loss. I mean seriously, WTF???

I'm wondering if you swapped places with this women, if you'd still take the same stance. Dude is all up in your guts, dies, and you'd be happy knowing that justice was served as you pulled his lifeless penis out of your butt??? I mean listen to yourself dude.

And are you really bringing God into this conversation??? Really? I'd hope that this God you speak of would prevent that 7 year old and that 77 year old from being rapped all together...but wow, thats a much deeper conversation.

So, if I've lost my job and have children to feed and I steal a $2 loaf of day-old bread, not for myself, but for my children and get hit by a car fleeing the grocery store and die... that is justice in the world of visajet?

You believe in a God that chooses to take the life of a rapist, while he's in the middle of raping an old lady, and after he'd raped others in the past... but not in a God that would have taken this scumbags life without him ever touching the old woman? Or the child?

I believe in law and order personally. Justice would have been the death penalty after he raped a child. The fact he was allowed to walk free and rape again, and then die before the laws of man could administer punishment... feels more to me like he got off easy, to be honest.

I also don't think when you are guilty of making insensitive and poorly thought out comments, you should be calling other people's points of view "bullsh*t". I think everyone here is pointing out the logical flaw in your position, which is how is it justice when he died raping a woman. Where is the woman's justice? This creep got off easy, and died on his own terms.

A 77yr old woman or a 27 yr old woman. Rape is rape. The SKUMBAG died. End of story. No trials no media no publicity. I feel for the poor woman.

You feel for the poor old woman, yet you see her privacy, mental and physical health, and happiness for the rest of her life as an acceptable cost for your so called JUSTICE?

I think what you don't understand here is that true JUSTICE would have been for him to die a painful and horrific death, WITHOUT it involving anyone else's livelihood. He essentially passed away committing rape, therefore right up until the day he died... he got away with it. He didn't die as a form of punishment, or retribution by his victims... he just died, but he went out on his own unlawful terms crushing the life of another victim and her family on the way.

Join in the more the merrier. You steal and get hit by a car good im glad. Id spit on your lifeless dead body in the street if I was the store owner. What gives you the right to steal?

Hes DEAD thats JUSTICE. Not being fed 3 meals a day in at a county club being defended by some public defender DEAD what dont you understand?

Where is the woman's justice? This creep got off easy, and died on his own terms.

Exactly, he died doing what he loved to do. Raping women. Makes me sick.

Justice??? Unreal. I've seen visa take some strange stances before, but this one is baffling.

Join in the more the merrier. You steal and get hit by a car good im glad. Id spit on your lifeless dead body in the street if I was the store owner. What gives you the right to steal?

Hes DEAD thats JUSTICE. Not being fed 3 meals a day in at a county club being defended by some public defender DEAD what dont you understand?

A bunch of people ran 2 giant planes into a buildings down in wall street and died on impact. Is that justice for them too?

No...its not! lol.

We all die. Everyone one of us. Its the only certainty this world offers.

So is it justice if a man that gets away with rape and murder for 30 years, suffers no consequences, just dies in his sleep one peaceful day? You'd consider that justice?

He died while committing the sick ugly crime. The woman saw him take his last breath. No trial,jury or media. DEATH is the best punsihment for any criminal. We all die yes but not while committing a crime. You are missing my point and only want to argue and bash.

A bunch of people ran 2 giant planes into a buildings down in wall street and died on impact. Is that justice for them too?

Clearly the answer is yes.

He died while committing the sick ugly crime. The woman saw him take his last breath. No trial,jury or media. DEATH is the best punsihment for any criminal. We all die yes but not while committing a crime. You are missing my point and only want to argue and bash.

God stepped right in and delivered punishment. Case closed.

Archived