Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

So I need nineteen players, and a co-mod to make this thing work. To whet your appetite though here is this.

Welcome one and all to Sacred Thrust Memorial Hospital. There are certain rules here at the hospital, and as your tour guide I expect for them to be adhered to. If not, well we have trainee surgeons, and they are always in need of bodies to practice on and learn the sacred art of medicine. I’m just kidding, not really, but since threats are illegal and I’ve already spent half of my adult life in jail, we’ll just say I’m kidding for now. So anyways back to the rules, this is a hospital, so I expect

- All votes that you make to be in bold

- Any time you want to get attention of the mod or co mod please use a colored text in your posts, and save all colors for that purpose

- No one likes zombies in a hospital, which means we’ve done to good of a job. So when you’re deposited in the morgue. Please stay there. No guttural moans or complaints from beyond the grave. And above all no hints from the afterlife. Everyone’s death is a mystery.

- Tensions get hot when a life is on the line but remember to always keep it in moderation. When someone says enough then you should respect their boundaries. We’ve already had a few harassment lawsuits and we can do without others

- Don't reveal your roles. You can reveal your character name, just not your role.

Thank you all for bearing through that ridiculous thing the hospital big wigs make me go through. I’ll let you in on a little secret. The hospital, Sacred Thrust, is at war. The lawyers are coming in with arm loads of lawsuits and if they have their way the hospital will be closed down forever. Each of you will shadow a doctor and learn from them, while others will try dissuade you and sway you to the side of the lawyers. You must not fail, Sacred Thrust is depending on you. After all we are the nations leading treaters of emoish breakdowns. We actually stitch up more slashed wrists annually then all the cheeseburgers crusher consumes in a month. You, our last line of defense. It all comes down to you. God help us all.

1. Verb

2. Pac

3. AVM

4. Vic

5. Smash

6. Ape

7. Nurse Bosom (Nae)

8. JC1

9. JiF

10. CTM

11. SMC

12. Sharrow

13. Slats

14. Hess

15. Bleeding

16. Nolder (when he gets here)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be popping in once in a while. JVOR and I have a busy summer ahead of us. Thanks to Jack for letting me do occasional vote counts. :) This game looks very fun. Jack is awesome.

Well this post settles it then... is it you or JVOR that Jack is now holding hostage, thus forcing you to say all of this?

MOD NOTE: the lovely Dan X will be my co mod and make sure the hospital meets all governmental standards

She just wants to get off on doing vote counts. Yeah....that's hot. Kinda pissed I can't vote her, though. This is the worst fake rivalry of all time.

I already have one scum pegged from page 1. Possibly 2.

Go ahead and vote for them! Obvious bussing attempt.

Vote: Hess

She just wants to get off on doing vote counts. Yeah....that's hot. Kinda pissed I can't vote her, though. This is the worst fake rivalry of all time.

Go ahead and vote for them! Obvious bussing attempt.

Vote: Hess

I'll start with the most obvious. Vote: Lily

Archived