Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's b/c it is. The team we are looking for is Vic, Slats, Primate and Nae. If we can lynch these four I believe we win this thing. I might change my mind but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Damn you got me... -cue emo breakdown and crying cause Hess want's to kill the only female playing the game.. and the one who we all thought was his favorite-

/end fake emo breakdown.

d80f.jpg

Damn you got me... -cue emo breakdown and crying cause Hess want's to kill the only female playing the game.. and the one who we all thought was his favorite-

/end fake emo breakdown.

d80f.jpg

1. I don't want to kill you yet. I would prefer if you were the last one.

2. You are my favorite.

3. It breaks my heart that you're scum this game.

4. Cries

I don't love you anymore and wish I had never made you my mindtrap bond. You smell funny, ewoks suck, and angelina jolie is really a man.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... Ewoks suck? EWOKS SUCK? Are you ******* kidding me right now? Tell me you are ******* kidding.

You know... deep down... you are just as enrage by Ewok slander...

Shhh I'm trying to make Verbal emo. Ewoks rock... I own a stuffed Wicket. But yeah.... Ewoks suck Verbal!!!

S

U

C

K

-coughs and snuggles her stuffed Wicket secretively-

That's b/c it is. The team we are looking for is Vic, Slats, Primate and Nae. If we can lynch these four I believe we win this thing. I might change my mind but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

I dream of such a team - with Dan as my personal mod.

You dream of a team with me on it Slats?

Granted I can see the monkey boy and the thunder cat (that was Vic right?) but not I. :P

You'd think his dream team would be him and the three ladies. Heh.

I don't love you anymore and wish I had never made you my mindtrap bond. You smell funny, ewoks suck, and angelina jolie is really a man.

You can't sling insults at me - I know you love me!

Confucius say: He who laughs like woman, but say he no emo... is ******* liar.

confucius-cartoon.jpg

Listen pig****er, "teehee" is the woman laugh. "Hehe" is just a chuckle. "Haha" would be an outright laugh. I like to chuckle. Lots of people chuckle, men and women both. So STFU, EAD, DIAF, and any other solid acronym I can throw at you.

No emo from me, bitches.

DOLPHINS CHAD PENNINGTON PLAYOFFS LAST 10 YEARS.

**** you people and your ******* Pennington! Thanks for nothing sh*tbags! H8 you all! Assholes give us the worst ******* QB of all time. My dead ******* grandmother has a better ******* arm than that douche.

**** you people and your ******* Pennington! Thanks for nothing sh*tbags! H8 you all! Assholes give us the worst ******* QB of all time. My dead ******* grandmother has a better ******* arm than that douche.

Maybe Terrell will take his talents to Miami...hehehe

You can't sling insults at me - I know you love me!

Listen pig****er, "teehee" is the woman laugh. "Hehe" is just a chuckle. "Haha" would be an outright laugh. I like to chuckle. Lots of people chuckle, men and women both. So STFU, EAD, DIAF, and any other solid acronym I can throw at you.

No emo from me, bitches.

Speaking of Acronyms... what does IDK mean?

And this.. will never happen again...

Member name Posts

Jack_D 17

Naeann 13

Vicious89x 13

Verbal 11

Optimus Primate 11

HessStation 11

slats 11

JiF 10

AVM 9

Bleedin Green 6

SMC 5

Pac2566 4

Jetscode1 4

Sharrow 4

CTM 3

Dan X 3

Lily 1

Smashmouth 1

I like this verbal much better.

You ****ers deserved that sh*t for (rightfully) sh*tting all over him the entire time he was with the Jets, and then (wrongly) turning around and acting like he was the savior and the best QB of all time once he was a Dolphin. Not to mention the ridiculous taunting and sh*t-talking that went on after he helped the Dolphins walk to a division title after injuries to the starting QBs of the two superior teams.

It's called karma biatch. :-P

Archived