Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please stop. This is painful to watch. My post said exactly why I brought it up - it still bothered me. And you are the one that mentioned him being a potential symp.

Another lie - I knew Pac did it because he was my symp? Scum don't know who a symp is.

This is incredible - you just keep lobbing softballs at me to hit. What's next?

Not until he's dead, jackass, which Pac is. Hello?

CTM I am 100 % sure you are Town now. What direction do we go ?

Im leaning SMC but Verb has been scummy as well

You and CTM are pretty much confirmed townies in my mind. It's unfortunate you're leaning toward me when Verbal is clearly scum. The thing is, lynching me sets up a WIFOM tonight with Verbal having to chose who to kill, you or CTM.

But the town can win the game outright by lynching Verbal. That's what logic and my gut tells me.

Also Chan didnt JC vett Verbal ? he specificly asked me to remove my vote off him. Thats the ONLY thing that has me leaning SMC. Also I didnt like the SMC vote late on Vic trying to look innocent.

Also keep in mind who would have made more sense for to target you ?

smash is the only one i trust, so i want to hear what he has to say,, I'm leaning in a direction, but it's tough.. gaming the mod versus play.. SMC's vote history looks cleaner then verbs, but not sure I buy verb is a godfather in a game with a symp

I believe that Pac was a symp, more I think about it.. I remember making a post about him pushing jc/smash or me all game (i.e. all power roles).. and just dismissing it as him being stupid. As a symp though it's perfect and fits with vic's agenda perfectly

But ask yourself, CTM, what has the scum done except NK? Even when townies were blocked it was townies doing it. You & JiF have almost as many kills as the scum team has. Think about that.

Does a completely powerless scum team seem anyway balanced against everything the town has? Use your common sense. The same for Smash.

Also Chan didnt JC vett Verbal ? he specificly asked me to remove my vote off him. Thats the ONLY thing that has me leaning SMC. Also I didnt like the SMC vote late on Vic trying to look innocent.

Verbal isn't dumb. I would think he targetted CTM last night (good job Smash in blocking). Verbal couldn't take the chance you self protect (remember Verbal trying to case you by wondering why you didn't protect JC?).

Verbal couldn't kill me because there's no way he'd survive you & CTM versus him. He needed to keep me alive so he could have a fall guy. Note how he tries to post to a "theory" early in this game day. He was setting it up.

Vic and Verbal were likely setting this all up in the QT thread.

Verb has an innocent result, yes. He's either godfather or town

Not until he's dead, jackass, which Pac is. Hello?

With no coroner, I'm extremely interested in exactly how scum are supposed to know that anyway. Hmmm?

Verbal isn't dumb. I would think he targetted CTM last night (good job Smash in blocking). Verbal couldn't take the chance you self protect (remember Verbal trying to case you by wondering why you didn't protect JC?).

Verbal couldn't kill me because there's no way he'd survive you & CTM versus him. He needed to keep me alive so he could have a fall guy. Note how he tries to post to a "theory" early in this game day. He was setting it up.

Vic and Verbal were likely setting this all up in the QT thread.

Asking Smash why he didn't protect JC is casing? Weird...I thought it was asking a question.

I'm starting to get worried - with a scum team, how would they be letting SMC post like this?

CTM/Smash -- make your decision. SMCaughtinalie and myself are obviously not moving our votes. Choose.

A hasty decison is something a scummy player would push for here. Ive gone back to read and I think SMC is making a much better case for verbal being scum . That being said JACK specificly said he did not like GF roles and the only way Verb could be scum is if hes the GF or its possible he has a one time block as well.

This is not an easy decison and no way in hell Im gonna rush it.

But ask yourself, CTM, what has the scum done except NK? Even when townies were blocked it was townies doing it. You & JiF have almost as many kills as the scum team has. Think about that.

Does a completely powerless scum team seem anyway balanced against everything the town has? Use your common sense. The same for Smash.

It does if you take out the coroner. Jack could have put that role in to balance instead of going GF . As a matter of fact it made the towns life a living hell I know it did for me.

Verb has an innocent result, yes. He's either godfather or town

A hasty decison is something a scummy player would push for here. Ive gone back to read and I think SMC is making a much better case for verbal being scum . That being said JACK specificly said he did not like GF roles and the only way Verb could be scum is if hes the GF or its possible he has a one time block as well.

I get what Jack said in the other thread, but that doesn't mean that's the case here ESPECIALLY with what we suspect about the scum team. Seriously, look at this:

TOWN

Cop

Doc

Roleblocker

Sharrow

Vig TEAM (so there is half as many townie able to coordinate as scum)

WhoreSharrow

Coroner

Me (if you wish to include that)

vs.

SCUM

Symp

Night Kill

How does that make sense?

The scum's only power would be to NK and THREE Townies have the ability to block that? Doc, Roleblocker and WhoreSharrow?

Guys, what moderator would create something that ridiculous? Verbal has to have a scum power. That's the only way to make it remotely balanced.

I'm also reminded of a few games ago when Smash and I went at each other's throat at endgame while scum slats sat back and watched.

SMash just implied he protected me.. (which was very smart) why do you make posts like this trying to involve more people in the lynch pool..

I've been leaning smc since yesterday, but you aren't helping yourself with things like this..

You or SMC are the final scum

What does a Coroner have to do with a GF?

Think this through, Smash. The ONLY thing the Coroner does is tell alignment at death. Did that stop JC as Cop to find scum? Of course not.

JC found BG and Nae AFTER the Coroner was dead. He was free to see alignment.

I get what Jack said in the other thread, but that doesn't mean that's the case here ESPECIALLY with what we suspect about the scum team. Seriously, look at this:

TOWN

Cop

Doc

Roleblocker

Sharrow

Vig TEAM (so there is half as many townie able to coordinate as scum)

WhoreSharrow

Coroner

Me (if you wish to include that)

vs.

SCUM

Symp

Night Kill

How does that make sense?

The scum's only power would be to NK and THREE Townies have the ability to block that? Doc, Roleblocker and WhoreSharrow?

Guys, what moderator would create something that ridiculous? Verbal has to have a scum power. That's the only way to make it remotely balanced.

Lol.. I feel like you've made this complaint before.. in scum QT

Asking Smash why he didn't protect JC is casing? Weird...I thought it was asking a question.

I'm starting to get worried - with a scum team, how would they be letting SMC post like this?

You tried casting doubt on Smash right after you killed JC. I'm assuming this was in hopes of trying to get the doctor lynched, and making your path to victory that much easier.

Think this through, Smash. The ONLY thing the Coroner does is tell alignment at death. Did that stop JC as Cop to find scum? Of course not.

Yeah, but scum was fre to undermine/counterclaim with no danger of being outed by the mod.

You guys could've lynched JC days ago and right now we wouldn't be sure he was actually the cop

Why would we go no lynch ?

Also How would you know PAC was the symp ? You seem like you actully know it to be fact.

Because of how Pac acted in his death. Isn't obvious to you that Pac was the symp, saving Vic from lynch at the last second? It does to CTM.

Why would we go no lynch ?

Also How would you know PAC was the symp ? You seem like you actully know it to be fact.

At this point a no lynch doesn't make sense, they'll just kill me or you and we'll be in the same position..

Normally if you have2 unknowns and 1 confirmed townie, you no lynch to eliminate one of the unknowns

It didnt stop JC but it created a hell of alot of doubt. Dont dismiss the fact not having a coroner made the game extremly hard for town and that results in the Death scene means eveything. Anyone could have bullsh*tted their way through any role if they wanted . JC was an uncountered cop and was getting voted for the entire game. You were the one attacking him saying why are we following him. Can you explain that ?

Yeah, but scum was fre to undermine/counterclaim with no danger of being outed by the mod.

You guys could've lynched JC days ago and right now we wouldn't be sure he was actually the cop

This makse no sense. The coronor is 1 player, with a 1 in what? 13 or something or other chance of dying? That balances the game for the scum in the event he gets killed BUT the Cop can still find scum without the Coroner? What a GF has the ability to do is coast to end game. In comparing the amount of roles the town had vs the scum, a GF makes more sense to allow the scum to get someone to end game with an "innocent" viewing.

At this point a no lynch doesn't make sense, they'll just kill me or you and we'll be in the same position..

Normally if you have2 unknowns and 1 confirmed townie, you no lynch to eliminate one of the unknowns

Dont make me break out the monkey photos . I was asking SMC, because no lynch makes no sense what so ever, so chalk that up to scummy SMC.

It didnt stop JC but it created a hell of alot of doubt. Dont dismiss the fact not having a coroner made the game extremly hard for town and that results in the Death scene means eveything. Anyone could have bullsh*tted their way through any role if they wanted . JC was an uncountered cop and was getting voted for the entire game. You were the one attacking him saying why are we following him. Can you explain that ?

How was the game extremely hard when JC was able to find AND get lynched BG and Nae? JC MVP'd the game for the town without any coroner.

And why was I questioning him for following him? Because he was alive for so long. That was thanks to SharroWhore, who we didn't know about till later. Having a coroner has nothing to do with JC getting heat. He got heat for still being alive.

And I don't get your anyone could have bullsh*tted their way through any role when there was a mass reveal.

Dont make me break out the monkey photos . I was asking SMC, because no lynch makes no sense what so ever, so chalk that up to scummy SMC.

LOL, Smash. CTM proposed a no lynch and I said I'd go along with that. That makes me scummy?

LOL, Smash. CTM proposed a no lynch and I said I'd go along with that. That makes me scummy?

Did I miss something ? When did CTM propose a no lynch ?

Also CTM what do you think alignment a double Voter is ? because SMC definetly double voted on one of the lynches

Day 5 vote count

Nae (5) - JC, SMC, JiF, CTM

JC (3) - Smash, Vic, Nae

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Deadline tomorrow night at 11pm

it seemed that day was getting shorter as people grew more and more impatient. The crowd was split between Nae and JC until someone has enough. Using a little reserved retard strength they chucked Nae with the noose.

It's now night. Deadly is tomorrow

Yes the vote count was correct

so SMC double voter ?

Did I miss something ? When did CTM propose a no lynch ?

Also CTM what do you think alignment a double Voter is ? because SMC definetly double voted on one of the lynches

Yes, you missed something:

hrm... 3 versus 1.. we should consider a no lynch.. Lynching wrong today would be end game without another succesful protection..

Smash.. who might you have protected last night, if you had such a role?

And I double voted to lynch Nae, who was scum? So you think I double voted my scummate and that's why you think I'm scummy?

Yes, you missed something:

And I double voted to lynch Nae, who was scum? So you think I double voted my scummate and that's why you think I'm scummy?

Actully what CTM said is irrelevant to be honest. I did go back to find it but it still made no sense.

You seem awefull sure who scum was in this game SMC.

Archived