Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

I'm thinking that SMC was way to prepared for this, and he prepared for Verbal, thinking I'd be dead...

SMC's a smart guy, but I think if he was town it's unlikely he'd have noticed the Pac / Vic thing in between last night and this morning

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He also said he assumed I was innocent before smash implied that he protected me..

I feeld good about this, and if not, Smash stands a decent chance out out wifom'ing verbal and crew

Good game, guys.

I'm the last scum. I tried my best. Oh well. Dagnabit, I didn't get Verbal killed. :D

Here's the Scum QT thread http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/Hg5u4YQnU83f

And, LOL, everything I said about the setup was true.

Sorry, Jack, but I'm keeping it real. You did an absolute discervice in how you crafted the game.

BG, Vic, Nae and myself had absolutely no powers. We could only NK. It was absurdly imbalanced at it's inception.

I was going to make the point that SMC having a double vote would be another balance point for scum...but I guess that doesn't matter now.

I was the secret voter. I had SMC and Vic dead to rights, I wanted to make them look scummier. :)

I was going to make the point that SMC having a double vote would be another balance point for scum...but I guess that doesn't matter now.

Nah. I hit AVM on Day 1 but that was the end of it for us pretty much. Great game by everyone. I played really terribly, still haven't regained my touch as scum.

I really enjoyed this game as well it seemed to get started pretty quick rather than all the fluff at the beginning. Chan I was going to protect either you or verbal but I think you made more sense. VIC I think you were awesome at the end Academy Award for Sure. :P

Verb, CTM, Smash - nice job at the end there.

Smash - way to totally redeem the worst game ever as a doc. ;-)

Oh btw, read the dead thread....the Ape out did anything SMC has ever done in there from a "how everyone should be playing" perspective. Its really brilliant being that he blocked the Cop from having a guilty on scum.

I was the secret voter. I had SMC and Vic dead to rights, I wanted to make them look scummier. :)

Awesome ! I was surprised no one else wanted to discuss that. You picked the perfect time Slats. Actully the entire town played this pretty damn well

@CTM- No hard feelings dude. That was pure acting I wasn't upset at all. Just wanted to get that out there.

I was dying during that charade. FTR - CTM was going preemptively use the "I'm done and tired, probably bowing out next game" move on you....lol

I was dying during that charade. FTR - CTM was going preemptively use the "I'm done and tired, probably bowing out next game" move on you....lol

Hahaha I would've gotten a good laugh out of that. I knew going after CTM would be tough but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to win.

I really enjoyed this game as well it seemed to get started pretty quick rather than all the fluff at the beginning. Chan I was going to protect either you or verbal but I think you made more sense. VIC I think you were awesome at the end Academy Award for Sure. :P

Haha thanks dude. Great game by you.

Dead thread link!

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/vdyR4eB89FtP - dead thread

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/Syhmm4qXPSn - hospital neighbors

Fun game Jack.

Great deception there Vic...and the rest of the scum team.

Slats, I should have your lead on Vic.

Way to finish strong Smash, Verbal, CTM.

Great game by you...town MVP for sure.

Just an aside- I wasn't lying about RL stuff. I was getting effing HAMMERED prior to Logan being born with needing to get stuff. Honestly I even worked from home after his birth until my boss went on vacation. Which is why I'm able to breathe now. I stayed semi-active in the scum thread because I wanted to help out my team. Once Logan was born I wasn't active at all.

Anyways great game all. I never want to be scum again because I truly ******* blow at it. I can still pick people out when I need to though, sorry AVM!

Good game guys, although let's be honest, if we didn't kill AVM night 1 we never even would've stood the slim chance that we did. Forgetting all of the other points you'll see made in the scum thread if you bother to read it, the bottom line is when our team had one ability that could be stopped by no less than 3 different players, there's not a whole lot to work with there.

Well. I guess I'm an idiot based on the dead thread. See you guys later.

Dont worry about it. Jeez.

Hess and Ape were killing me over and over again. Sour grapes bro. You think I care?

Dont sweat it.

Why is everyone so damn sensitive in these F'ing games. Its a game, who gives a **** what others think of your play or what they think of you.

Good game guys, although let's be honest, if we didn't kill AVM night 1 we never even would've stood the slim chance that we did. Forgetting all of the other points you'll see made in the scum thread if you bother to read it, the bottom line is when our team had one ability that could be stopped by no less than 3 different players, there's not a whole lot to work with there.

Whatever, according to the Ape in the dead thread, you should even have paid attention to the game because you guys were going to dominate. lol

And I loved your line in the scum thread about how you and SMC get the most heat for your set ups. I almost spit my gum out laughing so hard. More like the 2 of you question everyone's set up more than anyone else.

Dont worry about it. Jeez.

Hess and Ape were killing me over and over again. Sour grapes bro. You think I care?

Dont sweat it.

Why is everyone so damn sensitive in these F'ing games. Its a game, who gives a **** what others think of your play or what they think of you.

yeah why would I worry about you. True in the beginning I put pressure on you and CTM but hey too bad. There was a point when I felt town about both of you but you wouldnt give up so I went with it just to **** with you. I didnt give a **** because I was the vetted doc ...thats what you dont get. BATMAN

I chose not to protect JC because it was going to come down to the end anyhow. I wanted them to think I would self protect the entire game this way I could make somewhat of an educated guess on protecting CTM at the end. It worked. Thats about my whole game in a nut shell. I mnot sure exactly where I stoped thinking scum on you and Chan but It was long before we stoped arguing when your crazy a$$ got Randomed

Whatever, according to the Ape in the dead thread, you should even have paid attention to the game because you guys were going to dominate. lol

And I loved your line in the scum thread about how you and SMC get the most heat for your set ups. I almost spit my gum out laughing so hard. More like the 2 of you question everyone's set up more than anyone else.

Ironic, I know, but this was ridiculous.

Based on the setup, the game could have been over in 2 days with a townie route. That's insane.

@CTM- No hard feelings dude. That was pure acting I wasn't upset at all. Just wanted to get that out there.

No worries, I kicked around doing the emo thing myself :D

You played really well, there ere several times were I thought for sure you were scum but you defend so genuinely i backed off

Archived