Subway employee selling weed with footlongs

Blackout

A South Florida sandwich maker is accused of helping some customers eat and smoke fresh.

Elizabeth Hunt, 47, was arrest Thursday and faces several drug charges after she allegedly sold marijuana with the purchase of any sandwich that required "extra meat," St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office said.

"Extra meat" was code word for a bag of weed, investigators claimed.

Customers wanting a little extra green on the side would place $10 in the tip jar and Hunt would slip the weed in the sandwich bag, a police report said.

Undercover cops used the code word twice last month and each time came away with a footlong and some drugs.

Hunt is being held on $55,000 bond. It was unclear if she had an attorney Friday.

A call to Subway was not returned.

hahahahahahahahahaha

All this time I thought I was losing weight by eating their delicious "saladwiches" ... 2 slices of mystery meat and salad ingredients a rabbit would turn down.

The term Saladwiches®©™ is a registered trademark of Optimus Primate Incorporated.

Subway's like White Castle; eons go by between when I have it, then I forget why I haven't had it in a while, and then when I do have it I remember why I haven't eaten it in forever. And even when you're stoned it still tastes like sh*t that probably comes out of Garb's kitchen.

Sounds like they got that idea from the show "Weeds". That's stupid, though. Some people who order extra meat actually want the extra meat. They should have made the code word something smarter. I bet they got busted because someone wasn't expecting the weed.

You guys know Max works at a Subway right? If you go there... don't order the 'five dollar foot long'.

And if u order extra meat...he brings a friend. So I've heard. Not sure if its true. I mean, I've only been there a dozen times or so. The last time I ordered a Subway Club and left with a knot on my head and cold cuts in my pants. .

Archived