I hate T0mShane

JustInFudge

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, everyone at JN is gay, get over it and back to hating T0mGayne.

Thanks,

Your useless thread has been hopelessly hijacked--first by outpourings of TomShane love, and now by BrooklynJet and visajets squealing about their barely-closeted homosexuality. I declare complete and total victory.

Tom, JIF, CTM in a gay finger-pointing cage match... I bet if you smell any of their fingers, I'm sure they all smell like a pachoulli, poop and semen cocktail.

Lol... Ape wants to play too.. hey boys, let me in that cage, canI come in please

Your useless thread has been hopelessly hijacked--first by outpourings of TomShane love, and now by BrooklynJet and visajets squealing about their barely-closeted homosexuality. I declare complete and total victory.

I'll take an assist.

You just keep telling yourself that, but we all know who's king around here.

Lol... Ape wants to play too.. hey boys, let me in that cage, canI come in please

The Ape cant handle not being the center of attention.

Makes sense. Truth is I checked your IP and it came up clean. Still weird, but hey whatever.

You cant be serious. I'm no techy geek like CTM, but there must be a mistake. Maybe a poster posting from a different PC?

You cant be serious. I'm no techy geek like CTM, but there must be a mistake. Maybe a poster posting from a different PC?

First off you know I sucks at teh modding. but I have a little button that tells me what screenames are associated with a particular "IP". His came up only his. Very well could be a poster from another IP. Maybe someone at work? or on a Laptop? Not sure don;t know much about it.

JiF come on now...

If JN Mods knew what the hell they were doing with IP adresses, would I still be posting here?

I think BiF has already provided more intriguing and insightful football analysis in one day than some other posters from Florida have contributed, ever. This guy is a gem and a real find.

First off you know I sucks at teh modding. but I have a little button that tells me what screenames are associated with a particular "IP". His came up only his. Very well could be a poster from another IP. Maybe someone at work? or on a Laptop? Not sure don;t know much about it.

Creepy. There are too many people obsessed with me on this site.

JiF come on now...

If JN Mods knew what the hell they were doing with IP adresses, would I still be posting here?

Wait, what? Who were you before Brooklyn?

I think BiF has already provided more intriguing and insightful football analysis in one day than some other posters from Florida have contributed, ever. This guy is a gem and a real find.

You're excited because he wants to suck your dick. Fag.

I'm still convinced its you, which would make you one deranged sob.

You're excited because he wants to suck your dick. Fag.

I can neither confirm nor deny.

I'm still convinced its you, which would make you one deranged sob.

I don't do self-promotion. I let my Everyman appeal, colloquial charm and ribald humor, combined with my incisive and titillating points of view do the legwork for me.

Archived