Plax still looking for a team.

StillerPaul

Plax wants a one year deal. So he can go test the market again next year.

His stock is down because he's a soft and fragile WR who doesn't work as hard as he should and he has an attitude problem.

Plax wants to be a Viking but the question is, Are there any WR spots open for him in Minnesota.

Vikes have Burleson, They may trade for Rod Gardner and they are in love with USC WR Mike Williams.

Somebody has to take a shot with him.

If I were The Chargers or 49ers. I'd step up and make a big offer.

Does he still want a 1-year contract? He may bring his 'A' game in 2005. He was injured last year, won't get big money this year. He'll ply his heart out this year and then bounce to a team that wants to pay big $$.

I wonder if The Patriots are going to jump into this or The Dolphins.

Think about it. Pats made a strong pitch for Mason. DM is more of their type of player than Plax is. But maybe New England swoops in here and signs Burress.

Plax wants to play in a warm weather state. He loves Florida. Maybe The Dolphins can get involved.

Why not Jacksonville? They had interest in Mason. Maybe they get in.

Plax could be that one missing piece to an offense.

Hey, If you are The Ravens and you want to win a superbowl. Go call Plax's agent. See what he wants.

I wonder if The Patriots are going to jump into this or The Dolphins.

Think about it. Pats made a strong pitch for Mason. DM is more of their type of player than Plax is. But maybe New England swoops in here and signs Burress.

Plax wants to play in a warm weather state. He loves Florida. Maybe The Dolphins can get involved.

Why not Jacksonville? They had interest in Mason. Maybe they get in.

Plax could be that one missing piece to an offense.

Hey, If you are The Ravens and you want to win a superbowl. Go call Plax's agent. See what he wants.

I don't think Plax is the kind of player that the Pats would go after. He has some character issues and he didn't exactly light the world on fire in the AFC Championship game.

Does he still want a 1-year contract? He may bring his 'A' game in 2005. He was injured last year, won't get big money this year. He'll ply his heart out this year and then bounce to a team that wants to pay big $$.

Thats my thinking as well. I honestly think Colbert will offer him a 1 year deal to stay. Despite his bitching he should know that he could do alot worse than having Ben throw to him.

Latest word i get from Colbert is that theres an "above average" chance he returns.

Archived