Movies We've Seen Thread

Saw a trailer earlier for a movie where two Jewish actresses start a phone sex company that looked pretty gd funny. Call for a good time or something. The two girls are hot, especially the thicker blonde.

Once again, Drag Me to Hell is a classic in the horror genre and should be acknowledged as such. It's held up to many watches.

MIB 3...Tf was the point. Tommy Lee Jones is clearly a robot.

Edited by SenorGato

Laughably putrid script. I don't know if I've ever seen a flick that tried that hard to get me to sympathize with the characters but failed that miserably.

The only one who made any sense at all was Ari's character. That movie got quite a few positive reviews, but it was one of the worst things I've ever seen. Not in a good way.

I rarely notice this or care, but the Roommate happens to be on and is a really obvious example of this.

25 year old Leighton Meester is a college freshman with a crush/creepy something for her roommate Minka Kelly, age 30. I would pull the plug on T0m to be a chair in that dorm room.

Edited by SenorGato