Movies We've Seen Thread

If anyone remembers Batman: Dead End from about a decade back, the dude who directed it, Sandy Collora, also made a full-length feature scifi flick called Hunter Prey. Easy to find online. Surprisingly very good.

Hollywood is a strange place. This dude should be getting offers left and right for projects.

If anyone remembers Batman: Dead End from about a decade back, the dude who directed it, Sandy Collora, also made a full-length feature scifi flick called Hunter Prey. Easy to find online. Surprisingly very good.

Hollywood is a strange place. This dude should be getting offers left and right for projects.

I'll check it out. Batman Dead End was legit.

That shot of him rising out of the puddle is the single best Batman shot that any director has ever done.

The batman vs. predator/batman vs. Grendel comics in the 90's were excellent and would make way better movies than this nonsense Justice League sh_t that's coming out now.  Get that director on Batman vs. Predator he will kill it.

The batman vs. predator/batman vs. Grendel comics in the 90's were excellent and would make way better movies than this nonsense Justice League sh_t that's coming out now.  Get that director on Batman vs. Predator he will kill it.

Batman v Dredd would be the balls. Loved those books.

If you are a genuine fan of science fiction you should go see Ex Machina in the theater. It's important that movies like this get box office support rather than waiting for them to hit Netflix or HBO. It's a film that does a whole lot right and it's Alex Garland's first venture in the director's chair despite being one of the most underrated players in Hollywood for a while. He's the guy that's responsible for Dredd being so awesome, he wrote 28 Days Later and Sunshine...and now this. One hell of a track record of making very ambitious science fiction that asks big questions, which is exactly what the genre is supposed to do.

tl;dr go see Ex Machina.

A little bump because it's up on iTunes now.

Bottom line, if you're one of those people that bitches nonstop about how Hollywood doesn't put out enough quality movies, you have no business waiting for this to get thrown up on Netflix or HBO. Pay to see it specifically. Studios make what makes money.

I watched Captain Ron the other day. By choice. I hate Martin Short's face and very existence, but my wife gets a kick out of the movie. Me too. It's a good one to fade in and out of a nap to. We had watched Overboard a couple weeks ago. That movie is great. They just don't make happy 80's family movies like these any more. It's a shame.

I watched Captain Ron the other day. By choice. I hate Martin Short's face and very existence, but my wife gets a kick out of the movie. Me too. It's a good one to fade in and out of a nap to. We had watched Overboard a couple weeks ago. That movie is great. They just don't make happy 80's family movies like these any more. It's a shame.

I swear those 2 movies were always on when I was kid.  Really dont know how many times I've seen those 2 movies but its a lot.

I Red Box'd "Get Hard" the other night.  Terrible movie.  But I definitely had a couple of lol moments because I'm a man with a child brain and still laugh hysterically at all potty humor. 

I swear those 2 movies were always on when I was kid.  Really dont know how many times I've seen those 2 movies but its a lot.

I Red Box'd "Get Hard" the other night.  Terrible movie.  But I definitely had a couple of lol moments because I'm a man with a child brain and still laugh hysterically at all potty humor. 

I'm afraid to see "Get Hard", because I love Will Ferrell, but it looks like it may be the worst movie ever made judging by the previews.... Kevin Hart sucks.

I'm afraid to see "Get Hard", because I love Will Ferrell, but it looks like it may be the worst movie ever made judging by the previews.... Kevin Hart sucks.

Me too.  I didnt want to see it for the same reasons but the chick I've been seeing wanted to because she loves Kevin Hart.  I cant stand him.  Probably the most annoying comedian ever. However, Will has some classic Will moments in the movie, key word, moments.  Dont get me wrong, its a huge piece of sh*t.  But, if you love Will, he will deliver a couple of serious laughs.  I wonder if you could just get a cut up version with just the funny Will moments?  haha

Me too.  I didnt want to see it for the same reasons but the chick I've been seeing wanted to because she loves Kevin Hart.  I cant stand him.  Probably the most annoying comedian ever. However, Will has some classic Will moments in the movie, key word, moments.  Dont get me wrong, its a huge piece of sh*t.  But, if you love Will, he will deliver a couple of serious laughs.  I wonder if you could just get a cut up version with just the funny Will moments?  haha

Kevin Hart is a small, sh*ttier version of Chris Tucker. He just yells everything. I saw that movie with him and Ice Cube and halfway through I was hoping for diarrhea to save me from having to have to finish it.

Kevin Hart is a small, sh*ttier version of Chris Tucker. He just yells everything. I saw that movie with him and Ice Cube and halfway through I was hoping for diarrhea to save me from having to have to finish it.

Haha - that's exactly what he is.  

Kevin Hart does suck. Unfortunately women love him and his movies are cheap produce outside of his salary so expect another 20 movies per year.