Movies We've Seen Thread

+1 Never saw/heard of her before the flick. So cute and not a bad actress. Phenomenal legs.

First time she appears on screen, I would have sworn she was Ingrid Bergman's granddaughter. Although half Swedish, she's not.

2983648A00000578-3120775-image-m-11_1434

Not sure if you're from the NY area, but Ferguson also looks like Vanessa Murdock from WCBS TV.

rfyHkRFT.jpg

I like the girls on ABC-7. Sade Badrinwa and Liz Cho

It's not his fault if the movie bombs I heard the script was a disaster that originally had Dr Doom as a "dangerous blogger" and it went through 2-3 directors plus they couldn't make it 3-D with all the reshoots.

20th century fox can't get FF right it seems.

Doesn't really matter. You get one or two chances with franchises these days and then the studio moves on if you can't make it work. Hollywood is littered with talent that can't draw. My guess is Fox gives this cast one more chance with an X-Men crossover to see if Singer can right the ship. Otherwise it'll be on to the next one.

Both are hot. One day, go over to CBS and check out Diane Macedo and Valerie Castro. The latter who looks like a young, Latina Phoebe Cates.

Macedo:

1271775.jpg

Castro:

ValerieCastro72015.jpg

I agree with Artie Lange. Jeez. You can't even watch the news these days without rubbing one out. Man. There's limits.
  • Upvote 1

FF reviews piling in. It's terrible as expected. Trank is never going to get a studio directing gig again.

Don't get why they keep screwing up FF and Punisher. That guy Trank is a clown all the failed actors and directors I went to high school with would sell their families to get the opportunity he had.

Batfleck!

According to an industry source who will remain anonymous, a cut of Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice was screened for the film's crew and Warner bosses within the past 24 hours or so. "It's a near finished cut but not locked," our source tells us.

That screening was, we're told, a glowing success - to the point where Zack Snyder's movie received a "standing ovation".

Warner is said to be so impressed with Affleck's performance as Batman that it's apparently in the process of making an extended, "Golden deal", which could see the actor play the Caped Crusader in a trilogy of stand-alone movies, not the single outing already announced.

All told, this deal could see Affleck in the role of Batman for the next 10 years or so.

"Basically, Warners are now working their movie universe around Ben's Batman," our source says.

As far as Warner's bosses are concerned, Affleck is considered to be the "definitive Batman" and could be the hub around which the DC movie universe will rotate in future movies.

This looks so ******* awesome. A Deadpool flick with R-rated goodness? Pinch me.

The Green Lantern dig is just priceless.

So is this film in the same continuity as when Deadpool was in X-Men origins?

The teaser was awesome with Deadpool sitting in the chair like George Plimpton.

• 2 weeks later...

Caught up on 2 flicks I've been wanting to see:

Birdman - pretty freaking cool flick.  Loved the way it was filmed, loved the ending.  The acting was phenomenal in this movie.  Really enjoyed it.

Inherent Vice - weird film, not exactly coherent at times but I really enjoyed it.  Some classic scenes with stellar acting.  Another ending I enjoyed.  There were times when things seemed to be getting off course but they did a good job of bringing it all together.

Horrible implants for a woman who would be a solid LA 9 without them.

I dont have a problem with the implants. May have went too big but they arent outrageous. The funny part about it is that she claims that she is all natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw Fantastic Four:

1. The movie is way too serious and dark.  The crazy thing is this dark, violent toned theme is how the X-Men and Avengers movies should be handled.  Fantastic Four was always a more light-hearted comic book they should get lighter treatment although not stupid like the crappy 2005 movie with Jessica Alba.

2.  The first hour of the movie is not bad.  Then once they get their powers it goes to complete garbage.

3.  Dr Doom is a 17 year old Puerto Rican kid in this.  He ends up looking like a gay terminator at the end.  Like Caitlyn Jenner in a robocop costume.

Birdman - pretty freaking cool flick.  Loved the way it was filmed, loved the ending.  The acting was phenomenal in this movie.  Really enjoyed it.

Inherent Vice - weird film, not exactly coherent at times but I really enjoyed it.  Some classic scenes with stellar acting.  Another ending I enjoyed.  There were times when things seemed to be getting off course but they did a good job of bringing it all together.

I wanted to like Birdman, but didn't. 

3.  Dr Doom is a 17 year old Puerto Rican kid in this.  He ends up looking like a gay terminator at the end.  Like Caitlyn Jenner in a robocop costume.

I'm not sure I'll be able to bring myself to watch it because of this specifically. I am a huge Doom fan, he's my favorite character of any medium in anything ever and the coolest thing that Stan Lee and Jack Kirby created, and the fact that Hollywood has completely butt****ed the character up twice now is beyond depressing. Guy was the inspiration for Vader for ****'s sake, and they can't get him right ever?

Edited by RutgersJetFan

I'm not sure I'll be able to bring myself to watch it because of this specifically. I am a huge Doom fan, he's my favorite character of any medium in anything ever and the coolest thing that Stan Lee and Jack Kirby created, and the fact that Hollywood has completely butt****ed the character up twice now is beyond depressing. Guy was the inspiration for Vader for ****'s sake, and they can't get him right ever?

Sorry Man they keep botching him and he is the worst part of a bad movie.

I wanted to like Birdman, but didn't. 

It was one of the more unique movies I've seen in a long time and for that alone, I appreciate but some of the dialogue in the movie was phenomenal.  And I'm obsessed with Emma Stone and she made it move so many times in that movie that I couldnt help but like it.

I liked Edge of Tomorrow as well. 

Watched Ex Machina. It was terrific. 

Saw What We Do In The Shadows. LOLed about 20 times which is a record for me bc I'm a miserable prick.

I'm waiting for the moment when Rutgers reads that someone didn't like Ex Machina. 

Personally, I started it on a flight and was really interested by the first 10 minutes, but I felt that being on a flight and watching it on an iPad mini wasn't doing it justice so I stopped. It's been a month since then, and I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. 

Maybe tonight. Except, Madden comes out tonight. So probably not tonight. 

Edited by greenwichjetfan