Battlestar Galactica Mafia - The Colonial Fleet Needs YOU!

Integrity28

bsgsignup.jpg

With the recent attack on JetNation, by the Cylons, the Colonial Fleet needs volunteers to take on the cause of fighting back against the "toasters".

Do you have what it takes? If so, sign up now... you may be JetNation's only hope... how frakking scary is that?

-------

I am looking for about 20 people, however the setup is not locked down and can be adjusted to fit more if needed. I am starting the sign-ups early in order to fine tune some setup details based on the amount of players.

I am also taking steps within the setup to make sure there are no major spoilers for people who haven't watched the show. I am modding this game for the pure enjoyment of current fans of the show, but also to driver interest in the show with people who have not seen it.

(Finally, apologies to Max and the mods for the light-spamming I did... it was done for artistic purposes, oh and to drive traffic to the game. Heh.)

Final Roster:

1. Jetsfan80

2. EY

3. Smash

4. AVM

5. Jack D

6. Sharrow

7. Crusher

8. SMC

9. Pac

10. Bleedin'

11. Verbal

12. CTM

13. Slats

14. Wombat

15. JIF

16. Hess

17. DP-fraking-R

18. Jetscode1

19. Nanootz

20. Doggin

21. Vicious

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you just come out of retirement?

jordan.jpg

I've, somewhat unfortunately, got July pretty much completely free. School's done and work is done. Leaving for Africa on the 30th, but until then, I've got to find some way to occupy my time.

jordan.jpg

I've, somewhat unfortunately, got July pretty much completely free. School's done and work is done. Leaving for Africa on the 30th, but until then, I've got to find some way to occupy my time.

Cool.

Well thank you for making me the early leader for "recruiter of the year" and "mod of the year" hahaha... I got you to come out of retirement, and got RaoulDuke to play from France, and got TomShane to play (with JF80's help of course)... not a bad crop... I was trying to get DPR and Doggin back for this game too... that would be a coup.

What's this mafia? I'll give it a try.

Holy ******* sh*t.

Well between this and it being the BSG game, I guess now I have no choice but to play. And to think I was all ready to end my mafia season given the new job is really starting to kick up. Oh well, they'll have to deal with it.

Oh, I don't want to be Saul's wife either if she's in the game.

You act like I'd actually give you a speaking part... you know those scenes in the hangar deck where the dude is in the background moving fake Raptor parts around? You are him.

You act like I'd actually give you a speaking part... you know those scenes in the hangar deck where the dude is in the background moving fake Raptor parts around? You are him.

Nah, you have to give him at least some sort of real character that people know from the show. Make him the hybrid.

While that could potentially be even greater than when Pac was Leia in my Star Wars game, I actually think CTM would be more pissed if he were Lee. He seriously hates that guy with a passion.

It's okay Mr. Gaeda, I'll take care of everything...

Nah, you have to give him at least some sort of real character that people know from the show. Make him the hybrid.

The hybrid talks non-stop and makes no sense... that would be Jack, Hess or me...

You still banned on the "other side"? If so you should have someone try to PM him over there, as I think for non-mafia purposes he frequents there more (although I don't know if that's still the case).

I am still banned there. Plenty of these guys post there though, someone ping Doggin over at JI eh?

Archived