this is the first ever that i refused to watch the NY

afosomf

football jets on TV.

I went thru the Kotite years and watched every game, it has come to the point where they are now unwatchable!

I knew this season was over when Chad played in KC, IMHO he looked awful in preseason and it was clear to me that his shoulder was no where close to 100%.

Fiedler should have started the season and who knows where we could be. But Herm's decision to play Penne

should cost him his job, it cost Penne his career and 64 million big ones are flushed down the crapper.

This team owes everyone a refund.

Now if Hermy plays Fiedler when we are 2-10, there will be hell to pay.

I don't agree with that. Play Fiedler. Let Dinger get a look at him. This way they can decide what they want to do next year.

Unless Woody wants to step in and mandate something different the coaches really have no other choice.

I don't agree with that. Play Fiedler. Let Dinger get a look at him. This way they can decide what they want to do next year.

Unless Woody wants to step in and mandate something different the coaches really have no other choice.

Max it is spelled REGGIE BUSH

I do not want BIG EARS to F it up

get a look at him???? he is proven NFL vet. We should not risk damage to him for the rest of this worthless season. He is our strater next year unless we trade or draft a stud. Plus our line sucks and he is coming off a injury. Let him be and be healthy for next year.

get a look at him???? he is proven NFL vet. We should not risk damage to him for the rest of this worthless season. He is our strater next year unless we trade or draft a stud. Plus our line sucks and he is coming off a injury. Let him be and be healthy for next year.

Well then let's see if:

1. He can take a hit (so far he lasted one play)

2. He can run this offense

Enough of the let's lose them all mindset. Let's have a little pride.

Well then let's see if:

1. He can take a hit (so far he lasted one play)

2. He can run this offense

Enough of the let's lose them all mindset. Let's have a little pride.

no way do i play him unless i have decided to draft a qb high or trade for Rivers.

He is our strater next year and the OL line is a shambles and he is obvioulsy not 100% (athough Chad played at less than 100% and look where that got us)..

Archived