Vinny T is like a g*ddamn cockroach...

Jet/BosoxFan

in the event of nuclear winter, the only creatures roaming the Earth will be Vincenzo and the roaches. Will he ever f*cking go away and stop making a mockery of the Jets and the NFL as a whole???

RE-F*CKING-TIRE!!!

I agree.

Someone fit him for concrete shoes

Vinny T doesnt want to play anymore. I wouldnt put it past me if he faked that last injury. Dude just wants no part of quarterbacking behind our OLINE. tHE GUY is 42 years old, 19 years of hits is enough.

Herm should just roll kingsbury out there next week.

How much do we have to pay Kingsbury to go out there? :shock: Call it a hunch, but Cliff may just come up with

an injury

this week, just to avoid standing behind that line. #-o

i was thinking... can we just play without a QB? could it get worse?? :shock: just have someone take the ball and throw it or run it... anyone... anybody check to see if graham can throw the ball??? actually forget that... i dont want to put our best player behind that line...:lol:

BUT... given that... we are still in the playoff hunt...at least for one more week... you got have faith! :lol: or delusional dreams! ;)

Hey wait a minute.

Lets get something straight on this issue.

Vinnie is one of wealthiest NFL players (inversted in Floriida real estate early in career). He grew up a Jet fan and when he was retired he called Jets after Penny/Fiedler accident and volunteered his services, basically free of charge. He even said he would come in and coach the young QB if Jets wanted him to and play only if needed. This guy did this for his boyhood love of Jets and loyality. There was no me in this move of his. I actually think this was a class move.

Archived