Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adama.jpg

"Moments ago, this ship received word that a Cylon attack on JetNation has occurred... the war is over... we lost."

Now, we are on the run.

saul-tigh_l.jpg

"Yes, we're tired. Yes the Cylons keep coming after us time after time... and yes, we are still expected to do our jobs!"

bsggamestart.jpg

"During the attack, we learned that the Cylons look like us now... It is safe to assume that there is at least one Cylon amongst our crew already..."

There are now 21 survivors manning the Battlestar Galactica, some soldiers... some civilians...

Galactica's Crew:

1. Jetsfan80

2. EY

3. Smash

4. AVM

5. Jack D

6. Sharrow

7. Crusher, Doc Cottle (TOWN FINDER/COP)

8. SMC, Saul Tigh (TOWN NAVIGATOR) - D2 killed by Verbal (TERRORIST)

9. Pac

10. Bleedin'

11. Verbal (TERRORIST) - D2 Detonated and killed SMC

12. CTM

13. Slats

14. Wombat

15. JIF

16. Hess

17. DPR

18. Jetscode1, Leoben (ROLELESS TOWNIE)

19. Nanootz

20. Doggin

21. Vicious

22. Dan X

With paranoia running rampant aboard the Galactica, each day the fleet will have to decide if there are any "skinjobs" amongst them. Each member of Galactica's crew will vote until a majority is reached, a deciding (hammer) vote is cast, and a member of the crew is thrown out the air lock (lynched)... until they rid the crew of "skinjobs".

Meanwhile, the Cylon base ship will be in constant pursuit of the Galactica. When the Cylon base ship jumps into the same coordinates (night phase) of the Galactica, the Colonial Viper pilots must defend the fleet from the attacking Cylons.

Roles and rules forthcoming...

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:

1. Two role reveals per day phase. You may NOT reveal your character name. AFTER THE 2ND ONE IF ANYONE ATTEMPTS TO REVEAL OR HINT THERE ROLE I WILL MODKILL YOU WITHOUT QUESTION.

2. Absolutely NO out-of-thread communications may be either entirely or partially quoted, screen-capped or in any other way directly provided within the game thread (summaries of PMs for purposes of role reveals is allowed, however).

3. If I think you are employing tactics that are outside the spirit of the game, I will modkill you. Don't assume because my list of rules is short, that you don't have to adhere to the standard set of mafia rules that we always invoke here at JN.

4. I am not going to let you all circle jerk around with long drawn out deadlines. The Cylons are chasing you... when I set a deadline, its best you adhere to it... this includes deadlines for submitting night actions.

5. We will be running a normal mafia format with lynches during the day and night actions during the night. Deadlines will be announced daily.

6. Bicker as you normally would if mafia, however cross the line with overly-personal emo girlie-man bullsh*t and I will embarrass you... then kill you.

7. Night actions will occur instantly, unless otherwise specified. This means that two people night-killing each other will both die (unless one is saved somehow) . Any action not submitted by the deadline will be forfeit for that phase and I will only accept the first action submitted. Once you send in your action, that’s it! (No take backs!) Night will stay open until its deadline, or all actions are received.

8. Communication: You are not allowed to communicate about this game to anyone outside this game thread, unless specifically authorized.

9. If you cannot maintain a decent level of participation, subject to my take on the situation, I will find a replacement.

10. If you are DEAD, don't post about the game. I know there'll be some jokes here and there from the dead, but don't **** up the game.

11. You can edit your posts.

12. Quoting the Mod/Revealing Mod Pics: You may not quote anything I say in PM. You can’t game the mod. You can’t talk about what I said or may have said in my PM’s. Play your own game.

13. Don't ask me stupid questions.

14. GFY

15. That's it... you've all played before, you know the rules... have fun!

I've literally never seen a second of this show. I never even heard of it until you freaks started talking about it.

Wont lie, the trailer was somewhat intriguing. Looks like low budget, cheesy sci-fi with some classic intergalactic drama with a bunch of washed up actors. Sounds like great television.

:suicide:

I've literally never seen a second of this show. I never even heard of it until you freaks started talking about it.

Wont lie, the trailer was somewhat intriguing. Looks like low budget, cheesy sci-fi with some classic intergalactic drama with a bunch of washed up actors. Sounds like great television.

Yeah, its far less entertaining than.... oh, I don't know... a "I hate Tomshane" thread.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, you frakin toaster.

Archived