Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.... I' revoking the Mod's choice award. I'm giving it to Dan, she won and didn't break my balls one time.

Crusher and JF80 would have lobster bibs on, and barely look up from the table as they pound back handfuls of butter, meat and Makers Mark.

CTM and Pac would get into a furious debate, that would only be interrupted by the awkward boners they would inevitably have for each other.

DPR would get so drunk he'd be off in the corner have a philosophical discussion with the coat rack.

Vic and AVM would play Pokemon.

JVOR would show up. Dan wouldn't. Or vice versa.

JIF would get run over in the parking lot by Brett.

Verbal, Wombat, Naenn, and Lily would all show up in their LARPing clothes... not sure why.

Sharrow would show up... the next day.

Jetscode would show up... the day after that.

Slats would be blazing up in the kitchen with whoever would join him.

Jack would be trying to convince the wait staff that it IS okay for us to order off the lunch menu.

SMC would be breaking down the tab, making sure its split up evenly.

BG wouldn't have made it past the hostess, because she unfortunately asked him how he is today... and got a BG answer... TL;DR

I'm guessing you and I would get drunk, build bunkbeds, do karate in teh garage, maybe pull the fire alarm and then run through the crowd grabbing boobies. Or something equally as cool.

Why no spidey.

Crusher and JF80 would have lobster bibs on, and barely look up from the table as they pound back handfuls of butter, meat and Makers Mark.

CTM and Pac would get into a furious debate, that would only be interrupted by the awkward boners they would inevitably have for each other.

DPR would get so drunk he'd be off in the corner have a philosophical discussion with the coat rack.

Vic and AVM would play Pokemon.

JVOR would show up. Dan wouldn't. Or vice versa.

JIF would get run over in the parking lot by Brett.

Verbal, Wombat, Naenn, and Lily would all show up in their LARPing clothes... not sure why.

Sharrow would show up... the next day.

Jetscode would show up... the day after that.

Slats would be blazing up in the kitchen with whoever would join him.

Jack would be trying to convince the wait staff that it IS okay for us to order off the lunch menu.

SMC would be breaking down the tab, making sure its split up evenly.

BG wouldn't have made it past the hostess, because she unfortunately asked him how he is today... and got a BG answer... TL;DR

I'm guessing you and I would get drunk, build bunkbeds, do karate in teh garage, maybe pull the fire alarm and then run through the crowd grabbing boobies. Or something equally as cool.

Thanks for the invite. a$$hole.

Thanks for the invite. a$$hole.

Hey, don't be like that - I just haven't played with you enough to have your primary character flaws figured out. I'm sure there are other people I missed too... play some more games and show me how big a doosh you are capable of being, then I'll add you to the mafia dinner... we'll get the high-chair ready for you. :P

Hey, don't be like that - I just haven't played with you enough to have your primary character flaws figured out. I'm sure there are other people I missed too... play some more games and show me how big a doosh you are capable of being, then I'll add you to the mafia dinner... we'll get the high-chair ready for you. :P

I figured I could just keep trying to order a drink and no one would listen.

Hahahaha... too funny. Haven't seen any lap-sitting since last year. :)

I haven't done any lap-sitting since last year. Just because I mostly behave now, doesn't mean I've become a good girl.

Which brings up another point... how the frak have we not had an Evil Dead mafia game?!?

Just to note, I watched Evil Dead & Evil Dead 2 this past weekend and have Army of Darkness on right now and I just have to say... this definitely needs to be made into a mafia game in the not so distant future.

On a side note, every time I watch these damn movies it confuses the hell out of me how every movie has a tendency to start off changing what happened in the one before it. WTF is with that?

Archived