Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Humanity’s Children Have Come Home…

Integrity28

Damn dude, you still got it. First vote back after a 2 year hiatus and you nailed scum.

Bravo.

Ladies and Gentleman and whatever CTM is,

EY!!!!

I think I'm actually going to go ahead and make my vote official for you.

JiF

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, it's nice of you to slow down to DM-speed for your guests, but unnecessary.

unvote BG

Vote Smash, for skimming

Would you prefer double time?

/runs up vote on EY, he reveals, mass unvotes

/runs up vote on JiF, he reveals, mass unvotes

/runs up vote on Pac, he can't reveal, gets lynched.

/watch Pac survive, get speed lynched day 2.

Did I skip too much?

Day One Vote Count

EY (2) - BG, Vic

JiF (2) - CTM, EY

Verbal (1) - Jack

Nae (1) - Sharrow

Vic (1) - JF80

Jack (1) - Crusher

Smash (1) - Doggin

CTM (1) - JiF

Crusher (1) - Smash

Not Voting (10): AVM, SMC, Pac, Verbal, Slats, Wombat, Hess, DPR, JC, Nae

------

With 21 players, it takes 11 to determine who gets thrown out the air lock!

DEADLINE: Friday, at 8:00PM EST

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count

EY (2) - BG, Vic

JiF (2) - CTM, EY

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Nae (1) - Sharrow

Vic (1) - JF80

Jack (1) - Crusher

Smash (1) - Doggin

CTM (1) - JiF

Crusher (1) - Smash

JF80 (1) - Slats

Sharrow (1) - AVM

Not Voting (7): Pac, Verbal, Wombat, Hess, DPR, JC, Nae

Great looking game, Ape. Awesome we have EY and Doggin making triumphant returns along with Crusher & DPR.

VOTE: Verbal.

Sucking up to the mod and 4 other posters in your first post of the game? Scum tell. I'm the greatest scum hunter ever!!!

Vote SMC

And its got nothing to do with balance, unless of course your scum team losses...again.

Sucking up to the mod and 4 other posters in your first post of the game? Scum tell. I'm the greatest scum hunter ever!!!

Vote SMC

And its got nothing to do with balance, unless of course your scum team losses...again.

Haha! I was thinking the same thing.

any of you boneheads mention that this appears to be a conversion game with a limited # of toasters to start the game- maybe even only 1. You also care to speculate as to the possibility there is a cult in addition to a conventional small scum team?

that's what I think. And a big go screw yourself to anyone who chastises me for speaking on the subject.

any of you boneheads mention that this appears to be a conversion game with a limited # of toasters to start the game- maybe even only 1. You also care to speculate as to the possibility there is a cult in addition to a conventional small scum team?

that's what I think. And a big go screw yourself to anyone who chastises me for speaking on the subject.

This is very astute of you Pacturd. Where did you find all this pertinent information?

FOS: Pac

... for actually talking about the game. Anyway...

They would both be cylons, though. Usually a cult and a scum team are each trying to win on their own. Maybe a small scum team with conversion abilities? Or maybe symp-type roles waiting to be "activated," rather than straight-up conversions?

Usually I'd leave the crazy speculation to the chimp, but then again he's the guy who created this game. :unsure:

This is very astute of you Pacturd. Where did you find all this pertinent information?

from the opening scene:

"During the attack, we learned that the Cylons look like us now... It is safe to assume that there is at least one Cylon amongst our crew already..."

The show has civilians who don't know that they're cylons. For the purposes of mafia this would work beautifully for a conversion game. I'd bet all of CTM's millions that this is what that dumb ape has done with the game.

Since I think there's only 1 or 2 cylons to start there also must be another anti-town team out there. My guess is Gayus (sp?) is in charge of a small band of civilians who are anti-town - maybe 3 or so. Since you haven't watched the show, Gayus is a human who more or less sides with the cylons for a significant portion of the show.

They would both be cylons, though. Usually a cult and a scum team are each trying to win on their own. Maybe a small scum team with conversion abilities? Or maybe symp-type roles waiting to be "activated," rather than straight-up conversions?

Usually I'd leave the crazy speculation to the chimp, but then again he's the guy who created this game. :unsure:

Vote Slats

that's what I think. And a big go screw yourself

to anyone who chastises me for speaking on the subject.

I think it's possible. Perhaps the scum team needs to find their fellow cylons and "activate" the sleepers.

Yeah, I don't think the theme really lends itself to a straight-up conversion setup, but like you said, it could be possible that there would be select people who could be able to be "activated". I'd probably lean against it until there's anything to suggest that's the case simply because, while this may be playing the mod a bit too much, I feel like having that setup would fly right into the face of his points that this game would neither require knowledge about the show nor spoil the show, which I think what we're suggesting would certainly qualify as both. Plus I think the Ape had said the game was going to be based more around early on in the show as opposed to later, which is when that stuff would come into play.

from the opening scene:

"During the attack, we learned that the Cylons look like us now... It is safe to assume that there is at least one Cylon amongst our crew already..."

The show has civilians who don't know that they're cylons. For the purposes of mafia this would work beautifully for a conversion game. I'd bet all of CTM's millions that this is what that dumb ape has done with the game.

Since I think there's only 1 or 2 cylons to start there also must be another anti-town team out there. My guess is Gayus (sp?) is in charge of a small band of civilians who are anti-town - maybe 3 or so. Since you haven't watched the show, Gayus is a human who more or less sides with the cylons for a significant portion of the show.

While a Baltar third party is certainly an interesting thought and something I hadn't thought of, I was originally thinking he would be the most likely option for the cop given the structure of the game, based on the opening scene, that we're looking for skin-jobs within the ranks.

While a Baltar third party is certainly an interesting thought and something I hadn't thought of, I was originally thinking he would be the most likely option for the cop given the structure of the game, based on the opening scene, that we're looking for skin-jobs within the ranks.

If Baltar was cop, that would easily set 6 up to be a GF-type role, no? I'm not even through the first season, but thus far all he's done is lie and look out for himself. By some of his dialogue with 6, a 3rd party role would seem likely for him, one line in particular he gave would lead me to believe that.

-.-

Haven't ever saw BSG, so I'm in the dark as to possible a$$ ****ery and characters and roles and situations. Damn I'm in tilt without my crazy speculating meta. Ape is the mod so were either going to all get covered in sh*t oe we are all dead.

Just thinking out loud. Since ape likes crazy theories can we assume a crazy set up?

-.-

Haven't ever saw BSG, so I'm in the dark as to possible a$$ ****ery and characters and roles and situations. Damn I'm in tilt without my crazy speculating meta. Ape is the mod so were either going to all get covered in sh*t oe we are all dead.

Just thinking out loud. Since ape likes crazy theories can we assume a crazy set up?

Maybe we're all in pergutory?

Oh wrong game.

/Lost'd

-.-

Yes. And butt ****ery

the stupid ape fancies himself some kind of half-assed pseudo-intellectual. I'm sure he probably thinks he's cooked up the MOST AWESOMEST GAME OF ALL TIME, but in the end it will look like many others we've played.

Unofficial Day 1 Vote Count

EY (2) - BG, Vic

JiF (2) - CTM, EY

Verbal (2) - Jack, SMC

Nae (1) - Sharrow

Vic (1) - JF80

Jack (1) - Crusher

Smash (1) - Doggin

CTM (1) - JiF

Crusher (1) - Smash

JF80 (1) - Slats

Sharrow (1) - AVM

Doggin (1) - DPR

Slats (1) - Pac

Not Voting (5): Verbal, Wombat, Hess, JC, Nae

If Baltar was cop, that would easily set 6 up to be a GF-type role, no? I'm not even through the first season, but thus far all he's done is lie and look out for himself. By some of his dialogue with 6, a 3rd party role would seem likely for him, one line in particular he gave would lead me to believe that.

Oh yeah, this setup allows for a lot of possibilities, and I'm not counting out Baltar as a third party option, I just hadn't thought of it myself to be honest. I was just saying what I was thinking before Pac had posted that idea. Character-wise I certainly could see him as a third party, but I just figured if we're testing for cylons, he'd seem the most likely to be the one to do it, but that's not to say Ape couldn't easily have changed that up if he wanted to make Baltar third party. I would feel a lot better about this one way or the other if it weren't the freakin' Ape modding. This is the same guy who made me One-Eyed Willie in the Goonies game, so there's no telling wtf he'll come up with.

Take your unvote and shove it up your a$$, queer bait.

MOD Note: You must "Unvote" Person A before you can "Vote" Person B. Much the same way you must remove CTM's penis from your mouth, before you can put Crusher's in it. Wait... err crap... bad analogy... I'm sure you can fit both.

Archived