AL MVP- Jose Bautista

NL MVP- Matt Kemp

AL Cy Young- Justin Verlander

NL Cy Young- Roy Halladay

AL Rookie- Michael Peneda

NL Rookie- Craig Kimbrel

AL Manager- Manny Acta

NL Manager- Clint Hurdle

Both of your MVPs are highly debateable but the rest I would agree with.

If Kemp and Bautista win MVPs, they should just change the name of the award to "Best Power Hitter."

Reyes' injury hurts him. If he has a second half just like his first(improbable due to his ridiculously high BABIP) I'd have no problem with him getting it.

Bautista has been just a lot better than anyone else in the AL at everything so far.

Reyes' injury hurts him. If he has a second half just like his first(improbable due to his ridiculously high BABIP) I'd have no problem with him getting it.

Bautista has been just a lot better than anyone else in the AL at everything so far.

I'd understand Bautista moreso than Kemp. The Dodgers are putrid this year.

I'd understand Bautista moreso than Kemp. The Dodgers are putrid this year.

Yeah- but can you blame Kemp for that?

It's simple to me- one player can only do so much. Individually the guy is having the best season so far out of anyone, should it be negated because his team sucks? It's clearly not Kemps fault the Dodgers stink.

And all of this hyperbole that the Sox turned it around(like they werent anyway,cmon) once AGon got going ...is just that, hyperbole. However its unfortunate baseball writers think that way.

Just thank Ian Oconner for that.

Yeah- but can you blame Kemp for that?

It's simple to me- one player can only do so much. Individually the guy is having the best season so far out of anyone, should it be negated because his team sucks? It's clearly not Kemps fault the Dodgers stink.

And all of this hyperbole that the Sox turned it around(like they werent anyway,cmon) once AGon got going ...is just that, hyperbole. However its unfortunate baseball writers think that way.

Just thank Ian Oconner for that.

Your flawed thinking is no better this week than it was last week.

You argued last week Gonzo did not deserve it because the Sox started 2-10 with him.

Now, you are arguing Kemp deserve it despite the Dodgers around him. :blink:

Your flawed thinking is no better this week than it was last week.

You argued last week Gonzo did not deserve it because the Sox started 2-10 with him.

Now, you are arguing Kemp deserve it despite the Dodgers around him. :blink:

The sarcasm must have flown right over your head.

Giving an individual player credit for a teams turnaround is just as ridiculous as blaming them for their struggles.

Archived