new york jets skull tattoo

murphklecko73

Lets make a bet and post pics of our arms with tattoos. Geez The Crusher who rants and raves about being a fat POS now has guns? Come on he could get anyone with guns to pose and say its him....Born at night but not last night.

The BrooklyJet mind your own dam business here.

I will include my pretty face of which you can check against numerous photos. Like this one.

1-1.jpg

Everyone knows that is me. I could follow up with wedding pics with my namath jersey and anything else you would like. Let's do this Brutus.

We don;t have to use something as nasty as "micropenis". You could change your name to "Crushers Toilet seat" if you like instead. Wait that's already taken. LOL

I will include my pretty face of which you can check against numerous photos. Like this one.

1-1.jpg

Everyone knows that is me. I could follow up with wedding pics with my namath jersey and anything else you would like. Let's do this Brutus.

We don;t have to use something as nasty as "micropenis". You could change your name to "Crushers Toilet seat" if you like instead. Wait that's already taken. LOL

Im going to have to concede. I dont want to make excuses but im not in my best toned shape at the moment. Ive been recovering from spinal surgery and lifting is not on the menu. You win for now. Congrats buddy. :D

Im going to have to concede. I dont want to make excuses but im not in my best toned shape at the moment. Ive been recovering from spinal surgery and lifting is not on the menu. You win for now. Congrats buddy. :D

Yes!!!!!!

Please feel free to PM me any question that I can help with in relation to your recovery.

Archived