I'm Seriously Considering NOT Getting the DTV NFL Package

SoFlaJets

I did not miss any last year.

If you sign up for DTV, they are giving the Sunday Ticket for free.

I'm going to call and bust their balls about tha, see what they can do for me. :D

I know, but I read that some sites were put out of business this NFL off season.

I watch all Pats pre season games via web, but we'll see this year.

I'm going to call and bust their balls about tha, see what they can do for me. :D

Just what I was going to say - Besides I don't think it's fair that those who already have Direct TV are being charged for the NFL ticket when they are giving away the season this year to new subscribers.

Just another move by Rupert Murdock to make more money...

Look out, he might be hacking you as well...

Last year, I red-assed DirecTV over the price and told them that without the Ticket, I have NO reason to continue to get DirecTV when ATT Uverse is half the cost and twice the service. They lowered my price to $189. This year, they're trying to automatically renew me at $360!! Me thinks there will be another call to the DirecTV folks ...

I told them last year either they lower my price or I cancel. They lowered it to 179. I will be making the same call this year just like you. They should do individual packages so that you only see the team you want to see and pay alot less. This may bring them more subs and less complaints. So maybe 75 bucks for the Jets but to be honest I like having my choice of the games I watch other than the Jets games and I can also tivo some as well. Its also bullsh*t other carriers cant carry the Sunday ticket something should be done about that. I think Direct TV gives me good service but they are way over priced and they know a large percentage of their customers are NFL fans.

Let me know what they say brooklyn cause im going to follow you right up with a call :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived