This Is The Best Day Ever

RutgersJetFan

Home in NJ for a few days, and I'm cleaning out my old bedroom because my parents are putting their house on the market in the coming months. Going through the closet, I wound up finding a N64 with two controllers, rumble packs, and NFL Blitz still in the slot; a Hulk Hogan wrestling buddy; and a Jets Starter jacket in mint condition that has to be from at least '90-'91.

I'm weighing this against the other best days of my life, and I think we have a winner.

Im sure the Goodwill store will thank you. All of that only worth a memory and a tax write off.

Original wrestling buddies are actually worth about a bill believe it or not if they're mint. Yes, I just spent the past hour of my life researching this. Now I'm debating whether I want to list it or put it right in front of my apartment door as my own personal greeter.

Unfortunately no. I don't even remember which ones I used to have except Goldeneye (I think Zelda and Mortal Kombat also, and a bunch of others), which I'm already bidding for on eBay as we speak.

Ahh Zelda, good memories! Goldeneye was definitely the best game on that system. I was never big on Mortal Kombat only cause I was a retard with doing combo's in those games. Soul Calibur was more my style.

Home in NJ for a few days, and I'm cleaning out my old bedroom because my parents are putting their house on the market in the coming months. Going through the closet, I wound up finding a N64 with two controllers, rumble packs, and NFL Blitz still in the slot; a Hulk Hogan wrestling buddy; and a Jets Starter jacket in mint condition that has to be from at least '90-'91.

I'm weighing this against the other best days of my life, and I think we have a winner.

Sweet find!!

Only thing is how does a JETS fan find an ole JETS jacket in mint condition ? :)

Sweet find!!

Only thing is how does a JETS fan find an ole JETS jacket in mint condition ? :)

Ah yes, of course. I'm not a REAL fan because I took care of a jacket when I was a kid, then put it in a closet that more or less hasn't been touched in almost 15 years. Priceless.

Where's Goldeneye 007?

NFL Blitz was the sh*t though. Speaking of hulk, you should have had that WCW vs. NWO game in the slot. Many sore thumbs from that game.

cool, total time warp. I was surfing tube last month and came across this and I was 13 again

don't laugh, this sh*t lead to everything you whippersnappers have today

just hearing the sounds gave me chills

cool, total time warp. I was surfing tube last month and came across this and I was 13 again

don't laugh, this sh*t lead to everything you whippersnappers have today

just hearing the sounds gave me chills

Awesome find. Didn't recognize the name but the second I heard the high pitch tone I recognized it. LOL

Archived