Game of Thrones Mafia on DM

Doggin94it

This game will be a bit different. For one thing, there will be no mafia. And no town. No good, no evil. Only winners and losers.

The game will be played with only two teams: the Lannisters and the Starks. The Lannisters will win when the Stark Family and all Stark Bannermen are dead. The Starks will win when the Lannister Family and all Lannister Bannermen are dead. However: The families will not know who the bannermen are, and the bannermen will not know who the families are. And a large portion of the game will be made up of third parties: Townies who start the game as survivors, who will lose if they die - but who can, if they wish, choose a side and give themselves the option of a team win. There will be blood. And money. Votes - and powers - will be for sale.

Who's in?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In.

I find the thinner I spread myself, the more succinct I am with my play. I don't spend time convincing myself that I solved the whole game in one FOS post. Which has been the wont of my play for the most part.

awesome.. i've been trying to come up with a similiar set up.. kind of everyman for himself survivor type.. but run into balance issues everywhere I turn.. especially here.. where a fat a$$ like crusher would get a ton more ally's then everyone else..

interested to see what you've come up with

awesome.. i've been trying to come up with a similiar set up.. kind of everyman for himself survivor type.. but run into balance issues everywhere I turn.. especially here.. where a fat a$$ like crusher would get a ton more ally's then everyone else..

interested to see what you've come up with

Blow me. I've been Vig killed two games straight. Ev3eryone hates me here.

No I used to go as Crusher their. But now I try and sign up and it tells me my password is wrong. Last time I tried two years ago.

I friended you. There is a "The Crusher" and a "Crusher" make sure you know which one is you...

No I used to go as Crusher their. But now I try and sign up and it tells me my password is wrong. Last time I tried two years ago.

Now that I'm an Admin over there, I can look you up. You are "The Crusher" over on DM. I can reset your password for you if you'd like, or perhaps you were trying to log in as "Crusher". There already is a "Crusher" from 2006....so you might have been trying to log into the wrong account. Try again and PM me if it doesn't work and I'll reset your password.

Now that I'm an Admin over there, I can look you up. You are "The Crusher" over on DM. I can reset your password for you if you'd like, or perhaps you were trying to log in as "Crusher". There already is a "Crusher" from 2006....so you might have been trying to log into the wrong account. Try again and PM me if it doesn't work and I'll reset your password.

I've done this for him twice.

Too bad you don't know any DM admins who can reset your password for you . . .

You reset it once before and I forgot what you reset it from. Pretty sure crusher from 2006 is not me. I think IM the crusher. Not sure no idea. I hope someone can help me if not I cants play your cool game.

Am I over there? It'd be same username.

You reset it once before and I forgot what you reset it from. Pretty sure crusher from 2006 is not me. I think IM the crusher. Not sure no idea. I hope someone can help me if not I cants play your cool game.

You are definitely "The Crusher" as that one still has a post in a mafia thread and I remember the avatar. As for whether you are the other one, I do not know.

But who will be Wyman Manderly?!?!?!?

Not my problem. You guys have your fancy spancy artsy fartsy sight with difficult sign up and tricky a$$ passwords. I use to go their alll the time. Then they switched the website purposely to eliminate fat dumb guys.. or at least thats how it seemed to us.

Not my problem. You guys have your fancy spancy artsy fartsy sight with difficult sign up and tricky a$$ passwords. I use to go their alll the time. Then they switched the website purposely to eliminate fat dumb guys.. or at least thats how it seemed to us.

Someone reset this man's password!

Archived