5.1 WAR

Player B

.294/.339/.506

41 extra-base hits

59 RBIs

6 steals

129 OPS+

2.7 WAR

Both players play above average defense. Player B has a little more power. Thoughts?

For this season:

Player A

.295/.401/.468

36 extra-base hits

50 RBIs

17 steals

137 OPS+

5.1 WAR

Player B

.294/.339/.506

41 extra-base hits

59 RBIs

6 steals

129 OPS+

2.7 WAR

Both players play above average defense. Player B has a little more power. Thoughts?

I'd take player B because that's Robinson Cano. I wouldn't piss on player A if he was on fire.

The Garden Gnome goes on a little tear, and you pukes come out looking for some sort of congratulations

Fuc( that little squirt, and F-Boston

Cano is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better, and it's not close

Playing their version of the washington generals 7 times in 2 weeks is a terrific time for Boston fans to get chatty.

The Garden Gnome goes on a little tear, and you pukes come out looking for some sort of congratulations

Fuc( that little squirt, and F-Boston

Cano is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better, and it's not close

Way better huh? Love to have some of what you're smoking. Unless it is man pole like usual.

It was a fair question. And a little tear is now going on two months. Maybe he is just finally mostly healthy. No one was looking for congratulations. I was just looking to spark a debate. That obviously hasn't happened. Not with any intellect, anyway. Which is to be expected.

I like Pedroia because it looks like Pedroia actually gives a sh*t about baseball.

That's why his grit score is off the charts.

Cano's score rivals Mel Hall's.

Grit wins baseball games, it's been proven time and time again.

That's why his grit score is off the charts.

Cano's score rivals Mel Hall's.

Grit wins baseball games, it's been proven time and time again.

A team chock full of Andy Stakiwiczes and David Ecksteins will always grit their way past a team composed of Roberto Clementes and and Reggie Jacksons.Or so some dumbass writers will try to tell you.

Pedrioa and Cano are both great players. Pedroia so far is having a better season. Grit is total bullsh*t.

A team chock full of Andy Stakiwiczes and David Ecksteins will always grit their way past a team composed of Roberto Clementes and and Reggie Jacksons.Or so some dumbass writers will try to tell you.

Pedrioa and Cano are both great players. Pedroia so far is having a better season. Grit is total bullsh*t.

Of course its BS. Pedroia is a very good player. So is Cano.

Archived