Revo Speed Helmet

The Crusher

Baby Crusher just got a new helmet today for High School football. Revo Speed Helmet. You ever seen these things?? Holy crap they are cool. I want one for Sunday brunches.

My kid just got a Schutt Air XP--really solid helmet and excellent fit. Man, when i think of the crap I wore its amazing I don't have brain damage. At least I don't think I have brain damage. Who you calling brain damaged? F-U Crusher! What were we talking about again? Oh yeah. Tropical fish. I prefer ciclids.

My kid just got a Schutt Air XP--really solid helmet and excellent fit. Man, when i think of the crap I wore its amazing I don't have brain damage. At least I don't think I have brain damage. Who you calling brain damaged? F-U Crusher! What were we talking about again? Oh yeah. Tropical fish. I prefer ciclids.

Dude my Pop Warner helmet had a hard plastic face mask. In high school I had a Bike helmet. No bain bam,age here. F'ME,. No.. what? Chickens.. IN!!!!

So... badass. He brought it home today. His team colors are purple. Freakin helmet is badass. I want to fill it with nacho chips and watch a Jet game.

Dont do that he will wreak like a taco joint or stinky feet toe jam. Buy 1 of these.

2m4yd4w.jpg

Cleats? I played barefooted on asphalt dodging cars and helping little old ladies across the street between plays.

You had asphalt? You rich people piss me off. We had to play in the recycling center. We had green broken glass for a field and brown broken glass for endzones. And we were greatful!

You had asphalt? You rich people piss me off. We had to play in the recycling center. We had green broken glass for a field and brown broken glass for endzones. And we were greatful!

Glass ha!!!! We used old hyperdermic needles as goal post and and my alcoholic Uncles Hepat!ts A infected bloated liver as a football cause he died and didn't need it anymore.

Man, when i think of the crap I wore its amazing I don't have brain damage. At least I don't think I have brain damage. Who you calling brain damaged? F-U Crusher! What were we talking about again? Oh yeah. Tropical fish. I prefer ciclids.

LOL

hey crusher you can never be too fat to wear a football helmet inappropriately indoors at family brunch. it probably doesn't need to be as nice as the Revo. You could get away with the single bar "kickers" model.

LOL

hey crusher you can never be too fat to wear a football helmet inappropriately indoors at family brunch. it probably doesn't need to be as nice as the Revo. You could get away with the single bar "kickers" model.

Hell yeah. Got a cool little replica leather job for such events. That damn Revo Helmet is so cool. Baby Crusher was less impressed and did not appreciate the newness. Bothered him having no battle scars on it. LoL The technology and cool look was enough for me.,

Baby Crusher was less impressed and did not appreciate the newness. Bothered him having no battle scars on it.

hah that will be remedied soon enough.

remember last year I think it was David Harris or Bart Scott in the Pats game actually knocked the Pats emblem off of a helmet? Like the whole sticker came off. I like to watch the Jets helmets in the 4th quarter to see who's getting involved. Mangold always looks like he's been through a war.

hah that will be remedied soon enough.

remember last year I think it was David Harris or Bart Scott in the Pats game actually knocked the Pats emblem off of a helmet? Like the whole sticker came off. I like to watch the Jets helmets in the 4th quarter to see who's getting involved. Mangold always looks like he's been through a war.

It was wes welker or Julian Edelman's helmet. Nice hit. They got him playing nose tackle on varsity. He is very excited.

It was wes welker or Julian Edelman's helmet. Nice hit. They got him playing nose tackle on varsity. He is very excited.

NT? New won't last until Wednesday. I spent the last year as a light hitting CB and my old Riddell looked like a Jackson Pollack with about 7 different color splashes.

Archived