Im new here..

Timmy5784

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone here. Ive been on JI for a while never posted that much but I was always reading it then I made the switch. Just wanted to say this is an awesome site. Thanks alot to the people that are running it.

GO JETS

GO METS

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone here. Ive been on JI for a while never posted that much but I was always reading it then I made the switch. Just wanted to say this is an awesome site. Thanks alot to the people that are running it.

GO JETS

GO METS

WELCOME

GO JETS

GO METS

Glad you made it to Jetnation,feel free to kick off your shoes and enjoy yourself.

You're in trouble, dude. This place is addicting for reasons I can't understand.....

Garb, baby, I know why you're addicted to this site. They call it TomShaneophilia. Come to me, baby. Don't let your humble Massachusetts upbringing keep you resigned to that trailer forever, baby.

GOOD to see you, Tim-bone. Let us know if you have any suggestions. Holla.

Archived