Kris Jenkins To Retire

MikeJetsWord

I went through 6 different foster homes as a kid. I've got scars all over my body from the beatings. My step father used to come home from work and put a pipe, a belt and a hammer on the table and tell me to pick one. I picked the hammer... cause **** him.

In real life I'm a lowly janitor, I work the night shift at one of the local colleges... at night I sneak into the classrooms and see the math formulas on the blackboard... its not uncommon for me to grab a piece of chalk and draw pictures of weenies.

It's not your fault.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went through 6 different foster homes as a kid. I've got scars all over my body from the beatings. My step father used to come home from work and put a pipe, a belt and a hammer on the table and tell me to pick one. I picked the hammer... cause **** him.

In real life I'm a lowly janitor, I work the night shift at one of the local colleges... at night I sneak into the classrooms and see the math formulas on the blackboard... its not uncommon for me to grab a piece of chalk and draw pictures of weenies.

HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE WHO WERE IN FOSTER HOMES. mY BROTHER WAS IN A FOSTER HOME AND HE WAS ABUSED. NOW HE USES THAT AGGRESSION TO FIGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY. Its disrespectful for you to make joke about something so serious.

And My cousin is a janitor and he has lost fingers cleaning up other peoples sh*t. literally his hands are stained with other people poo. you are the lowest of the low sir.

Now we are finally getting somehwere...............

Yep. You are right - you've been right all along. I was actually trying to bully you... I started months ago, and did it in such a subtle way that only you would notice and nobody else... not even me.

I guess I owe you a thanks for calling me a ****, telling me I'm a loser, and all that other stuff - because I said you were stupid - and proving to me once and for all that I am addicting to bullying.

I'm going to seek help, professional help, and hopefully they can teach me to be addicted to other things instead of bullying. Like crack cocaine. I heard its a hell of a drug.

HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE WHO WERE IN FOSTER HOMES. mY BROTHER WAS IN A FOSTER HOME AND HE WAS ABUSED. NOW HE USES THAT AGGRESSION TO FIGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY. Its disrespectful for you to make joke about something so serious.

And My cousin is a janitor and he has lost fingers cleaning up other peoples sh*t. literally his hands are stained with other people poo. you are the lowest of the low sir.

When I read this my heart jumped into my throat... I feel awful. I'm not making fun though... I was so abused when I was young I'd put out cigarettes on my own back.

I'm sorry.

And at least your cousin has sh*t to clean up... I was so sexually abused, I can't poop.

When I read this my heart jumped into my throat... I feel awful. I'm not making fun though... I was so abused when I was young I'd put out cigarettes on my own back.

I'm sorry.

And at least your cousin has sh*t to clean up... I was so sexually abused, I can't poop.

Wow! your flexible.

I'm sorry.

its ok i still love you :wub1:

I hope so. It would be the best news I've heard all offseason.

Dude only had 3.5 sacks as a NT. He sucks. I'd take Pouha and DeVito over him any day of the week.

Now your learning. Let me clue you in on a little something. NTs really arent supposed to be sack leaders. Just sayin......

I hope so. It would be the best news I've heard all offseason.

Dude only had 3.5 sacks as a NT. He sucks. I'd take Pouha and DeVito over him any day of the week.

You're such a dumbass, don't you know that NTs aren't even expected to get sacks? Although I do agree that Pouha is awesome, regardless of him not really getting sacks. But that doesn't matter, because sacks don't really count for NTs. He's a hell of a lot better than that loser Jenkins. I mean, come on, Jenkins can't even get any sacks.

You're such a dumbass, don't you know that NTs aren't even expected to get sacks? Although I do agree that Pouha is awesome, regardless of him not really getting sacks. But that doesn't matter, because sacks don't really count for NTs. He's a hell of a lot better than that loser Jenkins. I mean, come on, Jenkins can't even get any sacks.

I know, Visa just told me this. We are screwed if he really retires.

Your just full of bullsh*t. :o

That's not really very nice.

I'm going to say, based upon your internet disposition, that you have some deep-rooted emotional issues. Perhaps, you were in someway scarred as a child? It would be undignified of me to thoughtlessly make light of child abuse as a means of insulting you, so I won't speculate upon details. It is very possible that other people here could have in fact endured terrible things in their childhoods, so it would be careless and insensitive for me to stoop to that level as a form of petty insult. I'll simply say I hope you work it out.

What's the exact opposite of a homophobe?

A JiF?

I will say, there is something rather confusing about a JN mod discriminating against those who enjoy sacks. There's only one possible explanation:

Textbook closet case self-loather, can't be comfortable with his own sexuality.

I will say, there is something rather confusing about a JN mod discriminating against those who enjoy sacks. There's only one possible explanation:

With an obvious history of child abuse.

That's not really very nice.

I'm going to say, based upon your internet disposition, that you have some deep-rooted emotional issues. Perhaps, you were in someway scarred as a child? It would be undignified of me to thoughtlessly make light of child abuse as a means of insulting you, so I won't speculate upon details. It is very possible that other people here could have in fact endured terrible things in their childhoods, so it would be careless and insensitive for me to stoop to that level as a form of petty insult. I'll simply say I hope you work it out.

Thank You but none of that is the case. It was 1 hot day in the sun, and I was typing on my Blackberry here on JetNation and I thought someone said something that they didnt. So I commented and all hell broke loose. Some people were really mean, you being the meanest. Real men need to show thier toughness and integrity by attacking others and bullying them on the internet. Im sure you are familiar with those type. Im glad you are finally opening up and letting us into your evil whakked out world that you live in. Hope I can be of help to you. I always felt bad for those kids on the short bus and in special classes in school.

Do it, Doug!!!!

Thank You but none of that is the case. It was 1 hot day in the sun, and I was typing on my Blackberry here on JetNation and I thought someone said something that they didnt. So I commented and all hell broke loose. Some people were really mean, you being the meanest. Real men need to show thier toughness and integrity by attacking others and bullying them on the internet. Im sure you are familiar with those type. Im glad you are finally opening up and letting us into your evil whakked out world that you live in. Hope I can be of help to you. I always felt bad for those kids on the short bus and in special classes in school.

What about the kids on regular size busses in special classes?

You'll forget about all of this when we're cuddling later tonight.

Archived