Kris Jenkins To Retire

MikeJetsWord

Thank You but none of that is the case. It was 1 hot day in the sun, and I was typing on my Blackberry here on JetNation and I thought someone said something that they didnt. So I commented and all hell broke loose. Some people were really mean, you being the meanest. Real men need to show thier toughness and integrity by attacking others and bullying them on the internet. Im sure you are familiar with those type. Im glad you are finally opening up and letting us into your evil whakked out world that you live in. Hope I can be of help to you. I always felt bad for those kids on the short bus and in special classes in school.

So you are the self-pitying type.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank You but none of that is the case. It was 1 hot day in the sun, and I was typing on my Blackberry here on JetNation and I thought someone said something that they didnt. So I commented and all hell broke loose. Some people were really mean, you being the meanest. Real men need to show thier toughness and integrity by attacking others and bullying them on the internet. Im sure you are familiar with those type. Im glad you are finally opening up and letting us into your evil whakked out world that you live in. Hope I can be of help to you. I always felt bad for those kids on the short bus and in special classes in school.

This is for visa... since he didn't get it. Above you said you "felt bad for" the kids on short buses.

So you are the self-pitying type.

Then I said you are the self-pitying type ... implying that by feeling bad for the kids on short buses, you were feeling bad for yourself. Which indirectly means I said that YOU rode the short bus.

See what I did there? No.

I'm not surprised.

This is for visa... since he didn't get it. Above you said you "felt bad for" the kids on short buses.

Then I said you are the self-pitying type ... implying that by feeling bad for the kids on short buses, you were feeling bad for yourself. Which indirectly means I said that YOU rode the short bus.

See what I did there? No.

I'm not surprised.

I never rode a school bus, I walked to school uphill both ways. There you go again judging others. I dont give a rats a$$ what you did there. Whats next a hidden message unveiled with an onion pen. How about you go take your meds and a nap and come back later.

I never rode a school bus, I walked to school uphill both ways. There you go again judging others. I dont give a rats a$$ what you did there. Whats next a hidden message unveiled with an onion pen. How about you go take your meds and a nap and come back later.

So its uncalled for that I said you rode a school bus... but you run your mouth about my miserable childhood full of abuse?

You make NO sense.

Oh my. Speaking of retards anybody watching Rob Gronkowski on Sportnation. Facepalm. The Pats should NOT allow this guy to speak or be seen off the field. Lulz.

Bwahahahahaha. EDIT All three of them...oh man The Brothers Gronkowski. What a bunch of goofballs. kinda endearing tbh.

Archived