Kris Jenkins To Retire

MikeJetsWord

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I provided you with what the experts say about a NT in a 3-4 defense and you still find humour and the need to mock? You need to re-evaluate your football knowledge here.

Here was my comment thats been ridiculed.

NTs arent supposed to be sack leaders in a 3-4 defense.

Alright I know I am a few hours late to the game but here is what I have seen so far, someone correct me if I am wrong.

1. Visa said something about Jenkins not being good and pointed out his low sack total

2. Visa then said sacks aren't important for defensive tackles

3. Then 10 pages of commentary happened

Am I missing anything?

Alright I know I am a few hours late to the game but here is what I have seen so far, someone correct me if I am wrong.

1. Visa said something about Jenkins not being good and pointed out his low sack total

Am I missing anything?

But it was AWESOME commentary.

Am I missing anything?

if i may correct you, he said they're not important for Nose Tackles not just defensive tackles.

Visa, I said it earlier and I'll say it again, one last time... I haven't been bullying you, targeting you, or whatever else it is you think is going on. I respond to you because you post often. I mess with you, in what I intend to be a good-natured manner, because that is what I do with everyone here. EVERYONE.

I'm not sure what else to tell you. I'll try to avoid you going forward, as I did not realize just how absurd things had gotten outside the mafia forum. If you insist on pulling me into this "Visa versus JetNation" thing you've got going on, I will not be as graceful the second time around.

Sorry you couldn't or wouldn't (as I suspect) see where I'm coming from.

Why don't you mess with me? Bring it!!!! Or better yet, try picking on someones Crusher's size. Yeah....lol.

I felt bad and talk to Optimas Primate to cool it. Now your goading him? Not cool. Not cool at all. Im done with this thread.

I love Crusher as a mod. He tries so hard (and is an awesome mod). But when things go south you can just sense him getting stressed and reaching for the mayo as he makes another sandwich!

STATS DONT LIE.

Season Team Tackles Interceptions Fumbles

G GS Comb Total Ast Sck SFTY PDef Int

2010 New York Jets 1 1 1 0 1 0.0 -- 0 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0

2009 New York Jets 6 6 13 11 2 0.0 -- 0 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 0

2008 New York Jets 16 16 50 37 13 3.5 -- 2 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 1

I love Crusher as a mod. He tries so hard (and is an awesome mod). But when things go south you can just sense him getting stressed and reaching for the mayo as he makes another sandwich!

Blow me,, I quit

I actually had to do some damn Moderating. I pm'd Visa and ape numerous times. Making sure that they where both ok with the direction of the thread. At the end I stepped away and let them go at it. Visa was a good sport and Ape made some post reminiscent of his brilliant DWC work. Yes I did happen to get a little frustrated and crushed a couple crispy cremes and a stuffed pork chop. Just the way I work. CRUSHERSTYLE

Blow me,, I quit

I actually had to do some damn Moderating. I pm'd Visa and ape numerous times. Making sure that they where both ok with the direction of the thread. At the end I stepped away and let them go at it. Visa was a good sport and Ape made some post reminiscent of his brilliant DWC work. Yes I did happen to get a little frustrated and crushed a couple crispy cremes and a stuffed pork chop. Just the way I work. CRUSHERSTYLE

Were you actually under the impression that visa understood what's going on in this thread?

Archived