Kris Jenkins To Retire

MikeJetsWord

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People could call each other stupid 1 million times a day on this site. I dont care. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS PLEASE

If I say you have wonderfully large teets like a lactating african bush elephant would it be considered a personal attack?

My point exactly. This thread is filled with incredible tidbits in reference to the Nosetackle position. Don;t be afraid of becoming informed.

A good nose tackle gets you 8-10 sacks per year. Great ones, like Lawrence Taylor, can get you 20 sacks per year. Only an absolute RETARD would think otherwise.

Why don't you mess with me? Bring it!!!! Or better yet, try picking on someones Crusher's size. Yeah....lol.

I'm messing with you now, clearly its going over your head. Ask visa how that feels.

I love Crusher as a mod. He tries so hard (and is an awesome mod). But when things go south you can just sense him getting stressed and reaching for the mayo as he makes another sandwich!

I love Crusher as a mod also, however I don't like seeing him getting played by conniving little guys, with big mouths... Crusher was like Scott Farkas, while Visa was Grover Dill hiding behind him doing all the yapping.

Blow me,, I quit

I actually had to do some damn Moderating. I pm'd Visa and ape numerous times. Making sure that they where both ok with the direction of the thread. At the end I stepped away and let them go at it. Visa was a good sport and Ape made some post reminiscent of his brilliant DWC work. Yes I did happen to get a little frustrated and crushed a couple crispy cremes and a stuffed pork chop. Just the way I work. CRUSHERSTYLE

Its a good thing you are mod, this thread would have been way uglier. Even after Visa played you, and you said have at it.... I took it easy on him because I didn't want your job as Mod being questioned.

It is threads like this that keep new posters from signing up. ;)

Actually threads like this, on JI, seems to always lead to new people signing up here... ;)

Twitter is the devil.. Verde and Garb got me to try it and after one day I pooped my pants and got the spins. Ain't been back since.

Verde and Garb and GG love Twitter because it's the perfect forum for women--they get to chirp on and on without interruption while at the same time picture-shopping for meathead bohunks that they can seduce.

Verde and Garb and GG love Twitter because it's the perfect forum for women--they get to chirp on and on without interruption while at the same time picture-shopping for meathead bohunks that they can seduce.

....and that's different from why you go because?

Still mentioning my name a day later. Pretty funny considering all the nasty things you said about me. :D

Other than calling you a "special kind of stupid" I didn't say anything nasty about you. I'm not sure why you are acting like a scorned little girl, but I'll explain this to you again... I make fun of everyone here equally, and in good fun. I didn't single you out, I didn't attempt to bully you, or whatever it is you've convinced yourself of... I treated you just like I do everyone else. THEY all get it, and know I'm just killing time messing with them. Busting chops is what dudes do. None of THEM take it personal. YOU on the other hand, have harbored a grudge that apparently goes back to before I even knew who you were, and continue to act like a complete puss any time I even mention your name. I'm not sure what your deal is, but get over it... you are embarrassing yourself.

I refrained from really laying into you, because Crusher asked me to take it easy on you... and at this point, I'm done explaining myself to you and your hurt feelings. You lack wit, have no self-awareness, you aren't funny and frankly... there's just no sport in it.

Archived