Kris Jenkins To Retire

MikeJetsWord

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than calling you a "special kind of stupid" I didn't say anything nasty about you. I'm not sure why you are acting like a scorned little girl, but I'll explain this to you again... I make fun of everyone here equally, and in good fun. I didn't single you out, I didn't attempt to bully you, or whatever it is you've convinced yourself of... I treated you just like I do everyone else. THEY all get it, and know I'm just killing time messing with them. Busting chops is what dudes do. None of THEM take it personal. YOU on the other hand, have harbored a grudge that apparently goes back to before I even knew who you were, and continue to act like a complete puss any time I even mention your name. I'm not sure what your deal is, but get over it... you are embarrassing yourself.

I refrained from really laying into you, because Crusher asked me to take it easy on you... and at this point, I'm done explaining myself to you and your hurt feelings. You lack wit, have no self-awareness, you aren't funny and frankly... there's just no sport in it.

You're the coolest poster ever.

Don't feel alone visa, that jerk Ape picks on me too. He's just a big bully.

Who are you calling jerk? Jerk.

You're the coolest poster ever.

Whelp, that pretty much covers my bucket list then...

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

What Vic said.

Other than calling you a "special kind of stupid" I didn't say anything nasty about you. I'm not sure why you are acting like a scorned little girl, but I'll explain this to you again... I make fun of everyone here equally, and in good fun. I didn't single you out, I didn't attempt to bully you, or whatever it is you've convinced yourself of... I treated you just like I do everyone else. THEY all get it, and know I'm just killing time messing with them. Busting chops is what dudes do. None of THEM take it personal. YOU on the other hand, have harbored a grudge that apparently goes back to before I even knew who you were, and continue to act like a complete puss any time I even mention your name. I'm not sure what your deal is, but get over it... you are embarrassing yourself.

I refrained from really laying into you, because Crusher asked me to take it easy on you... and at this point, I'm done explaining myself to you and your hurt feelings. You lack wit, have no self-awareness, you aren't funny and frankly... there's just no sport in it.

I'm suddenly consumed by the urge to throw rocks at buses.

8964083.jpg

You really need to seek professional help. I bet you feel all big and mighty sitting behind a computer screen passing judgement,condescending others and name calling. Stop acting like a c**t and get on with your life. There is certainly no future in your horizon, if you act like this in real life. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

You really need to seek professional help. I bet you feel all big and mighty sitting behind a computer screen passing judgement,condescending others and name calling. Stop acting like a c**t and get on with your life. There is certainly no future in your horizon, if you act like this in ral life. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

:wacko:

You really need to seek professional help. I bet you feel all big and mighty sitting behind a computer screen passing judgement,condescending others and name calling. Stop acting like a c**t and get on with your life. There is certainly no future in your horizon, if you act like this in ral life. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

Did you just call me a ****?

ZOMG!! PERSONAL ATTACK!!! CRUSHER SAVE ME!!!!

You really need to seek professional help. I bet you feel all big and mighty sitting behind a computer screen passing judgement,condescending others and name calling. Stop acting like a c**t and get on with your life. There is certainly no future in your horizon, if you act like this in real life. I feel sorry for you, I really do.

pot meet kettle

27ddb1a7-0d72-47e0-8b24-afdf3522fae2.jpg

Actually in real life he saved a woman out sailing after a huge whale jumped on her boat. HEY!!!! I didn't see here.

Please refrain from personal attacks or the monkey may start throwing feces at you. Thanx.

No I said stop acting like one. I guess your reading comprehension skills are part of why we are where were at today.

YES! My reading comprehension skills are clearly the problem... I need to start contradicting myself with every other sentence, then we'll be speaking the same language.

Three things:

1. You forgot to randomly capitalize words.

2. Not enough colors.

3. Spelling and grammar are too good.

That's not actually what I was going for, although I could certainly see the area of confusion, and I suppose that could work. Really I was just trying to put emphasis on the two subsequent sentences that were so fantastically ironic no words of mine could do it justice.

Don't feel alone visa, that jerk Ape picks on me too. He's just a big bully.

He thinks hes a bully. Theres a difference from actually being one and acting like one. I bet he was abused as a child and picked on by others. Hes quick to judge and ridicule and then make excuses for why he does does it.

YES! My reading comprehension skills are clearly the problem... I need to start contradicting myself with every other sentence, then we'll be speaking the same language.

Dicking yourself would be a better option. You might actually enjoy it and not be so dam angry all the time.

That's not actually what I was going for, although I could certainly see the area of confusion, and I suppose that could work. Really I was just trying to put emphasis on the two subsequent sentences that were so fantastically ironic no words of mine could do it justice.

I got it. The guy contradicts himself like nothing I've ever seen... its like a clinic in irony... visajest might just be what we've all been waiting for...

He's got the self-centered paranoia of Green Jets and Ham... and the obliviousness and delusional sense of value to the site he posts on that DWC2 had.

Its like a mish-mosh of idiocy... a veritable Frankenstupid monster.

He thinks hes a bully. Theres a difference from actually being one and acting like one. I bet he was abused as a child and picked on by others. Hes quick to judge and ridicule and then make excuses for why he does does it.

did you just compare how Dr. Zaius is acting towards you to being molested as a child?

I got it. The guy contradicts himself like nothing I've ever seen... its like a clinic in irony... visajest might just be what we've all been waiting for...

He's got the self-centered paranoia of Green Jets and Ham... and the obliviousness and delusional sense of value to the site he posts on that DWC2 had.

Its like a mish-mosh of idiocy... a veritable Frankenstupid monster.

Seems you are quite familiar with clinics. I guess they didnt help with the abuse you suffered as a child. Going through life such as a person like you must really suck. I pity you.

Why bring others into this? Speak for yourself and face this like a man.

I went through 6 different foster homes as a kid. I've got scars all over my body from the beatings. My step father used to come home from work and put a pipe, a belt and a hammer on the table and tell me to pick one. I picked the hammer... cause **** him.

In real life I'm a lowly janitor, I work the night shift at one of the local colleges... at night I sneak into the classrooms and see the math formulas on the blackboard... its not uncommon for me to grab a piece of chalk and draw pictures of weenies.

I went through 6 different foster homes as a kid. I've got scars all over my body from the beatings. My step father used to come home from work and put a pipe, a belt and a hammer on the table and tell me to pick one. I picked the hammer... cause **** him.

In real life I'm a lowly janitor, I work the night shift at one of the local colleges... at night I sneak into the classrooms and see the math formulas on the blackboard... its not uncommon for me to grab a piece of chalk and draw pictures of weenies.

Now we are finally getting somehwere...............

Archived