NFL owners still expect to vote on contract this afternoon

faba

This is Mawaes last chance to gripe at the owners and be a focus of anything for the forseeable future. Hes not an active player anymore and complained that he was blackballed because of his union position last year. So I think he feels this is his chance to get to rattle the owners for a bit.

He's right though, he really was. That just tells you how much the owners as a whole despise that douchebag. They know full well there's nothing he's going to do that will make a difference either way, so this is just reaffirming their opinions of him.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's right though, he really was. That just tells you how much the owners as a whole despise that douchebag. They know full well there's nothing he's going to do that will make a difference either way, so this is just reaffirming their opinions of him.

Mawae got blackballed because he's the ultimate locker room lawyer who can and will divide a team.

Mawae got blackballed because he's the ultimate locker room lawyer who can and will divide a team.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I didn't mean he was right about why he was blackballed, just that he indeed was blackballed. You're absolutely right, and there's a reason why the first thing Tanny and Mangini did with their new jobs was to dump the league's best center with no replacement yet on the roster.

Archived