Crusher and JiF

Klecko73isGod

you dont have to love me. I want Klecko to love me

You can have him :akf:

they're sickening... i mean it's ok to be a pillow biter, but have some ******* dignity, ya know

Dont hippies give out hugs for free? You should take them up on their offer.

Almost makes you want to see another visa thread. ;)

Shut up! What JiF and Crusher share is beautiful, in fact, CTM once described it like this:

well uh, me and this middle aged fat guy, whose actually pretty cool, well we have cute little pet names for one and other and like to pretend to be homos on a jets message board. But, it's like really funny, I swear. I call him my muffintop, and say super funny things like you're so sexy and i <3 u mt. And he calls me his sweet bup-z and we just laugh and laugh about how funny we are. And then everyone calls us gay and stuff and we get mad and pwn their tushies with cutting retorts like, zomg jealous much! ... wait, where are you going, it's totally funny i swear, just a big joke, I'm even going to fly up to DC to see him a few months... fine .. leave, this is why i <3 my muffin top he's always there for me like the moon.

Bunch of jealous haters in this thread.

Klacko shares with you how we've influenced his life and you ****ers still cant appreciate what Crusher and I have? H8ERS!!!

Yes JiF, we all wish we were the hidden person in this picture.

fat%20guys.jpg

Archived