ADS IN MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN

All roll over, no different than ads on any major site.

Thank you, that info helps a lot.

We have been pretty relaxed with ads but because of the lockout we lost our top 3 advertisers. So we need to stick with this ad network and they keep saying there are no pop-ups, glad to get to the bottom of this...

Thanks!

Thank you, that info helps a lot.

We have been pretty relaxed with ads but because of the lockout we lost our top 3 advertisers. So we need to stick with this ad network and they keep saying there are no pop-ups, glad to get to the bottom of this...

Thanks!

I did get one popup today... but it was no different from an ESPN type website ad... I wouldn't worry about it. Easily x'ed it out.

I did get one popup today... but it was no different from an ESPN type website ad... I wouldn't worry about it. Easily x'ed it out.

Thanks. I just saw the roll over for more info ad. I am okay with that one, they provide a warning.

But we lost betus.com so we need someone to pay the hosting bill. We will see if this ad network gets it done, but I appreciate the feedback, good bad or indifferent.

Thanks. I just saw the roll over for more info ad. I am okay with that one, they provide a warning.

But we lost betus.com so we need someone to pay the hosting bill. We will see if this ad network gets it done, but I appreciate the feedback, good bad or indifferent.

Even the popup and rollover ads are fine... heck everyone is doing it from ESPN to yahoo to accuweather... why not JN why should you be left out?

Most of the ad's are driven by browsing history as well so they are pretty relevant.

and FWIW I have never had an issue with any of the ad's you have ever had here...

Archived