Nnamdi Asomugha Thread: MERGED

MikeJetsWord

If he was coming to the Jets it would've happened already.

Not really. We get that he may have to take less money, he can still negotiate how less he should actually have to take.

No different than other team really. Also, Joseph's contract may have impacted things, we have no idea.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have it on good authority that they are working out the final contract details. And that Nnamdi has already been called by Revis.. Heard it here first.. within the hour will be announced..

I have to be awake at 5:30 for work but I'm now going to stay up for one additional hour. God help you if you're lying.

Peyton Manning is faking the neck surgery. He was stalling to get some time to iron out the details of his signing with the Jets. Plus, he wanted to make sure Santonio was gonna be back. Its gonna be announced within the day. You heard it here first.

Peyton Manning is faking the neck surgery. He was stalling to get some time to iron out the details of his signing with the Jets. Plus, he wanted to make sure Santonio was gonna be back. Its gonna be announced within the day. You heard it here first.

Good. Now we can cut Brunell and clear some cap space.

Archived