Nnamdi Asomugha Thread: MERGED

MikeJetsWord

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. No reason why Brunell should be making a mill and a half to sit on the bench. Either Sanchez is a QB or he isnt.

Doesn't the fact that Brunell is here making that much to sit on the bench answer that one? Is or isn't... there you go.

CharlieBurkNYC Charlie Burkowitz

i stand by my asomugha report. only final details are being ironed out. he's all but official at this time, 6 yrs. #nfl #jets

followed by

CharlieBurkNYC Charlie Burkowitz

those questioning my sources: you have the right to be skeptical. confirmed with 3 execs though. we'll see when official #jets #nfl

Just quoting.

He's a close friend.. I told you.. he has never been wrong.. I'm getting calls from other people in the know.. that this is done.. congrats jets ..folks its gonna be fun...

Btw judging by all the laughs I see you guys have missed me lol. Specially Irish jet lol .

Max where are u?

He's a close friend.. I told you.. he has never been wrong.. I'm getting calls from other people in the know.. that this is done.. congrats jets ..folks its gonna be fun...

Btw judging by all the laughs I see you guys have missed me lol. Specially Irish jet lol .

Max where are u?

I believe it.

Archived