Nnamdi Asomugha Thread: MERGED

MikeJetsWord

Though you're mentally abusive, I'm starting to glean a schoolboy crush on you.

Rutgers posts often contain more than meet the eye. I have him on my must read list...he never disappoints. He takes shots at people and they don't even realize it, I like his style. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is this sh*t anyways? 'If I'm wrong then you can rip me, but if I'm right then I'm awesome.' Swear to God twitter is the worst crap ever to happen to sports.

Hey, listen, the Knicks are trading for Derrick Rose and Dwight Howard. They're gonna play with Amare and Carmelo. Yeah, I know it sounds crazy, but hey, rip me if I'm wrong.

Oh, so you dislike Charlie Burk's reporting?

I broke the story rutger guy... Don't be jealous.. take a seat son.. and watch my story come true.. only bad reporting if you have no sources.. Charlie is one... He's from Oakland btw.. but I have had my phone ring off the hook from people close to the jets.. so well see..

Oh, so you dislike Charlie Burk's reporting?

Charlie Burkowitz' reporting sucks Purim balls. Breaking stories via unconfirmed sources via twitter. Welcome to 2011. Someone shoot me in the taint and pass me a matzah ball.

Oh, and the OP is a disgrace to Al Toon and the entire state of Wisconsin, whatever that means.

I broke the story rutger guy... Don't be jealous.. take a seat son.. and watch my story come true.. only bad reporting if you have no sources.. Charlie is one... He's from Oakland btw.. but I have had my phone ring off the hook from people close to the jets.. so well see..

define "close"

Eat a ******* dick. Seriously, the reason you have a blog is because nobody finds your opinion worth paying for. a$$hole.

Dont worry favorite Loon we all want your story to be true. We want Oso too. :)

Theres 2 reasons I know that you are full of sh*t.

1 - Oso is a bear

2 - Nobody can actually sign until friday. Which means that NO DEAL CAN BE ANNOUNCED OFFICIALLY before friday.

and a 3rd for good luck - Charlie Burke and Incarcerated Bob are youre 2 sources.

Charlie Burkowitz' reporting sucks Purim balls. Breaking stories via unconfirmed sources via twitter. Welcome to 2011. Someone shoot me in the taint and pass me a matzah ball.

Oh, and the OP is a disgrace to Al Toon and the entire state of Wisconsin, whatever that means.

I just responded to you to fit in another thinly veiled Oso joke, lol...

Rutgers posts often contain more than meet the eye. I have him on my must read list...he never disappoints. He takes shots at people and they don't even realize it, I like his style. :)

Rutgers posts contain more than meets the eye if 'douche' doesn't meet the eye.

At least you were subtle about it.

I don't care if it's true or not. You suck. Charlie Burkowitz sucks. When your entire twitter is titled 'a guy who doesn't have a job but reports rumors and news,' that is the pinnacle of 2011 Facebook/twitter/Kyle Winklevoss douchebaginess. Terrible thing to do to fans and readers.

Oh Max... It's been a long time and you know.. I know when someone's taking a shot at me.. lol. Guess the newbies will learn too including Mr rutger..

mr rutger in dire need of some schooling ...

serve him, i say

Tom shame?? Who are you please identify yourself... Eat a dick? Wow your pretty cool.. take after me.. first I don't have a blog skippy.. second.. don't be an internet gangster... Your attacking.. because your retarded.. not even funny. Which is the real shame..

The rest of us figured this out years ago where have you been???

Archived