Nnamdi Asomugha Thread: MERGED

MikeJetsWord

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlie is on fire - they also just announced the Gholston is coming to the Bears

This is worse than April Fools Day .... they really just did announce that Gholston's coming to Bears camp ....

There's some classic comments coming out of this announcement ... like ..... "what do you mean 3 years in the NFL and no sacks? .... #6 overall and not 1 sack?"

I've gotten 4 texts already from Bears faithful's ...... dude - wtf's with this goalsten - how can you be in a 3-4 and not get 1 sack ---

This is very enjoyable - not enough to make up for losing BE - but still enjoyable

This is worse than April Fools Day .... they really just did announce that Gholston's coming to Bears camp

Jets get Gilber bears get Gholston... lets see who can turn a physical freak into a football player first...

I feel sick to my stomach. we know Nnamdi is all about the $$. the jets offered him more than Revis, he's already rich, he doesnt deserve to win a ring if he goes to dallas. oh I'm so pissed. go pump your fist up ur arse jerry!

Rex kind of looks like a fool here, what a waste of time

How the hell does this make Rex look like a fool? The cowboys are going to have to cut half their roster to get under the cap now. Nnamdi is a greedy douche and I hope he gets run over by a truck on his way to signing his contract.

From the beginning I told myself I trust Tanny enough to let this situation play out without myself getting too involved either way. I feel the same now. The Jets dropping out of the Nnamdi race means that Tanny and Co. feel that doing so is best for the Jets and the future of this franchise. Reports have been all along that Nnamdi wouldnt give the Jets an answer because he could take more money elsewhere... Thats probably whats going on right now, and hes taking more money then Tanny felt would be safe to offer. Now we'll look elsewhere. Either way, Tanny and Rex will make it work out.

How the hell does this make Rex look like a fool? The cowboys are going to have to cut half their roster to get under the cap now. Nnamdi is a greedy douche and I hope he gets run over by a truck on his way to signing his contract.

A greedy douche? How? What did you think he was going to do? Your hate is absurd...Nnamdi played the market knowing damn well what he was doing.

Rex got played a fool....this chase was an utter waste of time...he would have signed 4 days ago if he wanted to be here.

Archived