Why is Neanderthal Herm still lettin Miller return kicks?

SouthernJet

WTF??

Come on, he has fumble issues that dont make up for the decent returns.

Ex-players as coaches, they just cant pull the switch on demotions.

I agree, said the same thing in another thraed..if Parcells was still here Miller wouldn't even be on the roster anymore..

This is called discipline. Players have to pay for their mistakes with benching- this is not like it is a learning proces as with Miller learning CB. You just can not lay the ball on the field time and again on the special teams

Look, sure there is a lot of potential with that kid right now. But unless the cash it in button has been pushed, we're still trying to win games out there(stop laughing) and the kid is killing us. If Herm is cashing it in then I guess there's no harm in letting him have the practice as long as he's willing to accept the consequences. I'm not going to pin our losses on him by any stretch, but back to back weeks of fumbling deep in his own end and a well established 'fumble-itis' problem all season should say enough is enough.

After being on the field for 2 extensive drives on defense in the thin denver air Herm should have had the prescence of mind not to let Justin Miller return those kick offs. I told myb rother after the first kick off that he would fumble one eventually. The kid was tired on that second return and ran straight up. He was a target. Herm coaches in a daze. Its no coincidence that Miller's 2 fumbles on kick offs have been in games he started on defense.

Archived