Essentially we are already in the AFC championship

frankmoga

I think if you look at things as they stand now, the Jets are essentially in the aft championship now today. In this I mean that we have improved each year under Ryan and sanchez. Its not any stretch to put us as the top contender for the SB this year. I just don't see any team that can legitimately contend with us. What I am hearing free agency wise is that we will sign aso from the raiders and team him with revision for the greatest db tandem in history. We will also sign Edwards on a cheap incentive laden deal. Holmes is gone to the skins. CFO Artie gone as we sign Aso. Brad Smith signs an incentive laden deal to help our cap numbers. I thnk things look good for us. Anything short of a SB win this year is a disappointment in my mind. Thoughts ??

Guest Jpf4671

I think if you look at things as they stand now, the Jets are essentially in the aft championship now today. In this I mean that we have improved each year under Ryan and sanchez. Its not any stretch to put us as the top contender for the SB this year. I just don't see any team that can legitimately contend with us. What I am hearing free agency wise is that we will sign aso from the raiders and team him with revision for the greatest db tandem in history. We will also sign Edwards on a cheap incentive laden deal. Holmes is gone to the skins. CFO Artie gone as we sign Aso. Brad Smith signs an incentive laden deal to help our cap numbers. I thnk things look good for us. Anything short of a SB win this year is a disappointment in my mind. Thoughts ??

Huh?

Absolutely brilliant!!!!! I agree with everything you just said. Especially that we have someone on our team named CFO Artie.

MOGA!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The season is back on. It is official. Frank Moga has entered the forum. Hide your children, your wives, and your skepticism. The great MOGA is here to offer his eternal optimism and make all of your reality driven cap concerns disappear into the abyss.

Good to see you Frank!

Any time Mark Sanchez is your quarterback, you're a long way from being the Super Bowl favorite.

So how do you think the breakup between J Lo and Marc Anthony will effect the Dilphins? do you think they keep their fins up or will the break up create a split in the locker room?

Absolutely brilliant!!!!! I agree with everything you just said. Especially that we have someone on our team named CFO Artie.

Most likely due to auto-correct on a mobile device like an iPad or iPhone. Still funny though. That Revision is one hell of a CB.

Archived