Some tweets from The Hanger

flgreen

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAD1980 Will D.

Interesting @JasonColeYahoo says Santonio Holmes is a little "uncomfortable" with Braylon Edwards. Thinks Holmes stays. #Jets

Wow WTF that is quite the nugget! I wish they could expand on this... I think this might dash the idea of both of them coming back.

RichCimini Rich Cimini

Johnson declined to comment on whether #Jets are interested in Nnamdi Asomugha. They are. #nyj

I gave the Aso talk 0% of being true. It looks like there is some credence to it. I don't how they are planning to do it. I read last week the guy was looking for between 15-20 million.

Revis will be a hold out if they sign him ;)

What if both Holmes, and Aso say yes?

This is really going to get good tomorrow when teams can sign their own UFA's. Friday is going to be weird

nfldraftupdate Dion Caputi

Increasing speculation that if the #Ravens don't re-sign NT Kelly Gregg for cheaper rate, he will follow former DC Rex Ryan to #Jets. #NFL

1 minute ago

This doesn't make any sense to me. Why would the Jets sign another NT?

BCusterSNY Brian Custer

Is @damienwoody resigning with the #Jets or with the #Patriots? He joins us live in @The_WheelHouse at 5:30pm.

On now Said Jets or nothing did not even mention the Pats. Said Jets or nothing period. Said the Jets have reached out to him.

Archived