Jets and Texans front runners for Nnamdi

Untouchable

That's really funny. I remember when I was watching Mark Sanchez play in the AFC Championship Game the last two years... did Orton or Henne make the playoffs the last two years? Oh, that's right. :Nuts:

Do you think if those 7 dropped INTs that no other quarterback had the luxury of, you would've been in that spot?

I really don't care if you believe me or not. Your quarterback sucks and as good as the rest of your team is or gets, you will forever be handicapped by him. Isn't this the same guy Rex considered benching after the Dolphins and Patriots made him look like a high school JV quarterback?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That stat means nothing. When you have a bad run defense, you're passing defense will be better statistically beccause teams won't throw on you when they can just pound it down your throat. Vis versa applies as well.

I know. It's the QB rating stats that mean everything. My bad.

Do you think if those 7 dropped INTs that no other quarterback had the luxury of, you would've been in that spot?

I really don't care if you believe me or not. Your quarterback sucks and as good as the rest of your team is or gets, you will forever be handicapped by him. Isn't this the same guy Rex considered benching after the Dolphins and Patriots made him look like a high school JV quarterback?

He's better than the guy who got benched in favor of a one-armed man last season.

So are 25+ other quarterbacks in the NFL. Congratulations, you have the 24th best QB in football.

Didn't you just post about 10 minutes ago that you thought Henne was better because his passer rating was one-tenth of a point higher than Sanchez's?

That was you, right, it wasn't some other mentally challenged Fins fan?

So are 25+ other quarterbacks in the NFL. Congratulations, you have the 24th best QB in football.

Yet he plays better in the clutch, in late game situations and big games, better than a whole lot of QBs who are a lot better than him on a regular day. And you know what? I'll take that every single time.

That of course is compared to Henne who just sucks at all times.

Yet he plays better in the clutch, in late game situations and big games, better than a whole lot of QBs who are a lot better than him on a regular day. And you know what? I'll take that every single time.

That of course is compared to Henne who just sucks at all times.

Half of his 15 dropped INTs get caught (like every single other QB) then he doesn't even get a chance to make late plays.

And while we're counting, Henne had one dropped INT. So that means Henne threw 20 balls to the defense and Sanchez threw 28. But whos counting?

Half of his 15 dropped INTs get caught (like every single other QB) then he doesn't even get a chance to make late plays.

And while we're counting, Henne had one dropped INT. So that means Henne threw 20 balls to the defense and Sanchez threw 28. But whos counting?

I trust your version of what happened completely.

You're basing your entire analysis on a stat that doesn't really exist and is next to impossible to verify?

2010:

Kyle Orton: 7.3 YPA, 20 TDs, 9 INTs, 87.5 QB rating

Chad Henne: 6.7 YPA, 15 TDs, 19 INTs, 75.4 QB rating

Mark Sanchez: 6.5 YPA, 17 TDs, 13 INTs, 75.3 QB rating

Sounds like Sanchez is the worst of the three.

And maybe we could talk about Mark Sanchez having the most dropped interceptions in the NFL. Do you think that trend will continue forever?

http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2011/2/9/1984664/qbs-and-dropped-interceptions-mark-sanchez-leads-the-pack

Sanchez had 15 DROPPED INTs. No other quarterback had more than 8.

Yes, our quarterback blows, but at least we aren't pretending like he's some sort of godsend. Frankly, he's better than your quarterback.

When is the last time you had a QB that had won a playoff game that didn't win it playing for the Jets?

aqua4ever04 needs to shut the **** up... my lord.. the dolphins aren't good and if henne is so much better then sanchez then stop looking to trade for kyle orton

This guy again? Yes!

Show me where I said Sanchez is so much better. Or where I said he was worth a damn at all.

I'm so glad to be posting with you again, man. :lol:

This guy again? Yes!

Show me where I said Sanchez is so much better. Or where I said he was worth a damn at all.

I'm so glad to be posting with you again, man. :lol:

The reaction you have to me posting at you is exactly how EVERYONE on the board feels when you post. :rolleyes:

Wow. Our QB kinda sucks. Tell us something we don't know. Good thing it doesn't matter. All we need him to be is Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson, not Peyton Manning or Drew Brees.

Even without Santonio Holmes and/or Braylon Edwards? Without Cromartie? With LT another year older. Does your OL stay healthy again? Don't get me wrong, I agree that once every 10 years or so, a team will win a Super Bowl with a quarterback like that, but it's very rare at best.

Look at the last 8 quarterbacks to win Super Bowls:

2010: Aaron Rodgers

2009: Drew Brees

2008: Ben Roethlisberger

2007: Eli Manning

2006: Peyton Manning

2005: Ben Roethlisberger

2004: Tom Brady

2003: Tom Brady

Eli Manning is the only one that isn't an elite, top of the game QB. But he had a really strong year/post-season that year.

The reaction you have to me posting at you is exactly how EVERYONE on the board feels when you post. :rolleyes:

So you're held in the same regard as someone that a lot of people around here would classify as a "Dolphag troll?" (so original by the way.)

That's quite an achievement for ya, little guy.

Why are the Dolphags looking to trade for Orton ?

Because over the last two years his YPA is over 7 and he has thrown 41 TDs and just 21 INTs?

Maybe?

Our defense is just as good as the Jets' D. If we get a quarterback that is substantially better than Sanchez (which Orton is) I think that makes us the better team. No?

Archived